New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung Kixx D1 alam ko pang gasoline engines.

Kixx Turbo RV

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Yung Kixx D1 alam ko pang gasoline engines.

Kixx Turbo RV
    tnx for all your informative reply, i will change my oil after another 1k odo with this one...happy new year sir!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    tnx for all your informative reply, i will change my oil after another 1k odo with this one...happy new year sir!
    Yes, Kixx Turvo RV. Meron 4L and 6L container. Got the 6L for 1700php.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I had gone through the post.; I did the first oil change at 15k km when yearly 20k km was recommended. Now, In the next oil change we did at 20k km. This was good enough for the CRDI car with VGT. Please produce some more attachment links for the detailed view of the topic? Thanks in advance.

quick oil change coupons
    recommended oil change interval

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by genifaxo View Post
    I had gone through the post.; I did the first oil change at 15k km when yearly 20k km was recommended. Now, In the next oil change we did at 20k km. This was good enough for the CRDI car with VGT. Please produce some more attachment links for the detailed view of the topic? Thanks in advance.

quick oil change coupons
    recommended oil change interval

every 20k oil change? hindi ba masyado mahabang interval na yan?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    every 20k oil change? hindi ba masyado mahabang interval na yan?
    Don't pay attention. It's a spambot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    How about sa 2010 toyota innova diesel? I know na need ang CI-4 motor oil sa 2KD-FTV as well pero ang question ko is can I use petron's TREKKER oil? I checked the bottle and it says na it's a CI-4 type of oil. Ayoko kasi masalinan ng ibang langis eh. Baka in the long run, using the wrong oil will give me a headache..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy833 View Post
    How about sa 2010 toyota innova diesel? I know na need ang CI-4 motor oil sa 2KD-FTV as well pero ang question ko is can I use petron's TREKKER oil? I checked the bottle and it says na it's a CI-4 type of oil. Ayoko kasi masalinan ng ibang langis eh. Baka in the long run, using the wrong oil will give me a headache..
    Kung ang sabi ng label ay CI-4 class ang langis eh syempre compatible yan sa makina. Wag mo ipaghalo ang langis, drain all the old oil and changed full volume of fresh lube oil.

Regarding the 20K change oil posted above. Yes you can do that if you want to destroy or retire your engine earlier Kidding aside, dapat 5K Km lang ang change oil if the car usage is mostly in Metro Manila regardless of car brand. The metro manila traffic condition is considered as "extreme driving condition". HTH

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Kung ang sabi ng label ay CI-4 class ang langis eh syempre compatible yan sa makina. Wag mo ipaghalo ang langis, drain all the old oil and changed full volume of fresh lube oil.

Regarding the 20K change oil posted above. Yes you can do that if you want to destroy or retire your engine earlier Kidding aside, dapat 5K Km lang ang change oil if the car usage is mostly in Metro Manila regardless of car brand. The metro manila traffic condition is considered as "extreme driving condition". HTH
    okay thanks sir... sige i'll load up sa petron trekker next month...next month pa due ng langis ko eh...

isn't 20k before oil change considered "overkill"? i've never done this kahit nung vios pa kotse ko....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    if your using petron trekker for a diesel engine, tapos VIC filters gamit mo... 5k is really the maximum at which you should change your oil,,,
    *Petron trekker CI-4 has no available Material data sheet or any product information sheet regarding the contents of the oil
    (personally i dont recommend this for personal vehicle use) there are a lot of better oils out there!!
    *Vic filters are not good filters if you intend to prolong your engine like it just rolled out of your casa... there are also a lot of alternatives filters out there which is 200% better than VIC, examples(baldwin/fleetguard/purolators/bosch)

i suggest you read the REMOTE BYPASS OIL FILTRATION THREAD...
    http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...tration-79219/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Interval for change oil CRDI engines