Hi mga sirs!

I have decided to go full restore mode on my pre-loved EE90 instead of buying a new one. She had her 2E overhauled in 2006 and i wanted to give her more longevity and so, I want to have a new engine for her.

Im currently torn between 4efte or a 4afe, Ill make that decision once funds are avail in a few months. I just need a second opinion on what I was quoted by a top of the line and well respected tuner in banawe.

The owner said I would need anywhere between 150k- 250k because of:

1. Engine and Tranny Price
  2. Gas Tank Change - He said Gas tank of a carburetor engine is different from EFI. Is this true?
  3. Fuel Line -- since we have a different gas tank, we have to redo the whole fuel line as well, including exhaust and wastegate if im going to go for turbo. I agree for the wastegate but is the fuel line change necessary? I dont have a clue about the fuel pump of an EFI and how it works
  4. Clutch and Brake Assembly will change to accomodate power change
  5. Suspension check and change as necessary as the new power unit and tranny will be heavier than the stock 2E
  6. Radiator and cooling line change as needed - I have huge ass radiator and aux fan to boot so I know this wont be a problem

Your thoughts?