New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    I've added a 200ml Petron 2T to our age-old family car Toyota Corolla 1.6Gli. Used it as a guinea pig. Filled the tank(full).

Idling is much better. Engine noise was..well it lessened a bit. Improved response was noticeable after.
    parang sobra?
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    You can add 2T to a gas engine, It does help lubricate things and clean the fuel system, but the ratio is much less it's 1oz per 20 liters. Many people use it to counter the effect of the forced 10% ethanol blended fuels.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    parang sobra?
    I don't know the exact ratio for 2T-petrol engine but I drove the Toyota from QC-Clark-Nueva Ecija-QC-Pasig. It ran mostly on highspeed. Idling and engine noise is much better after the trip.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    it's 1oz per 20L for a gas engine.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks sirs! wohoo... another experiment

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Comments / suggestions will be very much appreciated... TIA

Quote Originally Posted by mumuy View Post
    Hi guys, a bit of concern here.

My bro-in-law tried the 2t oil on his GLX revo diesel. Normal 200ml to a full tank (shell products). On his way to work last Monday from Bulacan to Makati, he felt that the engine became sluggish and power was lost. He was thinking to drain the fuel tank but decided to stay with it until the 2t mixed fuel is consumed. Yesterday, he felt that the engine is beginning to restore its original performance before 2t was fed. What went wrong here?? I think this is the only negative experience we have so far.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Ive backread for 10pages already, gathered enough info to give it a go on my next fill. Just one question, want to be sure this is ok with pajero fieldmaster? Sorry havent read anything about it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by halimaw View Post
    Ive backread for 10pages already, gathered enough info to give it a go on my next fill. Just one question, want to be sure this is ok with pajero fieldmaster? Sorry havent read anything about it.
    yes sir. been doing it in my FM for more than a year already.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by halimaw View Post
    Yup, very ok for the FM diesel.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Thanks mga idol!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    it's 1oz per 20L for a gas engine.

same ratio for diesel?

1L of 2T = 200L of diesel?

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel