New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Ngayon ko lang narinig ang WIN filter na yan, baka na man you mean WIX filter???
    Meron talagang WIN Filters nakita ko sa mga autoshops... Indeed cheaper sa vic but I did not consider buying it.....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    WTF is a WIN filter?! Fake na fake pangalan pa lang. Barya na nga lang ang oil filter na vic, tinipid pa.

Meron dati, orion yata yung filter, 65 pesos lang para sa honda civic. 65 pesos on a 600,000 peso car.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    WTF is a WIN filter?! Fake na fake pangalan pa lang. Barya na nga lang ang oil filter na vic, tinipid pa.

Meron dati, orion yata yung filter, 65 pesos lang para sa honda civic. 65 pesos on a 600,000 peso car.

I wonder if they copied wix or vic lol. im guessing it probably weighs less than 100g lol. gamitan pa ng pertua na pwede 20,000km looooool.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Thanks for information

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Meron talagang WIN Filters nakita ko sa mga autoshops... Indeed cheaper sa vic but I did not consider buying it.....
    Actually WIN filter brand is just a private brand made up by a company in the Philippines, it is one of the worst low cost filters available only in the Philippines' market just like the same aspect as CDR-King, a made up brand and outsourced from a low cost poor quality manufacturer. WIN filter brand is being made in Taiwan. The same as the other private brands like Union-Asahi imitation of Union filter and etc... There are lots of made up brands or copycat brands in the Philippines which are only targeted at the mass market of D & E which only focuses on the price. Check niyo packaging ng WIN brand filters and Union-Asahi filters both of which have a similar copied design from a specific Japanese branded filter from a very long time ago.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

WIN? Parang kay willie revillame.. meron yung WIX filters.. mura din tsaka fleetmax

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    original hyundai filters from M&H are the heaviest 🤔
    Yeah, according to Mann+Hummel they are the majority supplier of filters to Hyundai and KIA, around 99% of Hyundai and Kia's filters are being supplied by MH, since Mann+Hummel has several plants in S. Korea which mainly supplies filters to Korean manufacturers.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    WIN filters baka LOSE. cheap filters will be cheap.

Im guessing you also use Pertua?
    I think this is the filter he is talking about, a purely made up crappy brand of automotive filter. Low cost and low quality, there is no SUCH EXISTING COMPANY IN JAPAN that is registered WIN Filter Japan, sadly this is another load of bola bola brand of filters. I can't seemed to attached the photo I found about WIN filters.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    I think this is the filter he is talking about, a purely made up crappy brand of automotive filter. Low cost and low quality, there is no SUCH EXISTING COMPANY IN JAPAN that is registered WIN Filter Japan, sadly this is another load of bola bola brand of filters.
    any feedback on sakura air filters? yan yun product ng isang member dito... i have no idea how they stack against denso or honda air filters.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    any feedback on sakura air filters? yan yun product ng isang member dito... i have no idea how they stack against denso or honda air filters.
    Sakura filters are named after the Sakura flower otherwise known as Cherry Blossom in Japan, they are an Indonesian low cost filter manufacturer. They have only a maximum filtration capacity in the beginning of 47% up to 80% maximum, their life test durability is only up to 18 hours which is half of the life expectancy of VIC filters which is worse. Its filtration area is also worse than the less capable VIC filters which is 0.061m2 20~30% less filtration area than the low capacity VIC filters.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters