New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: What is the Longest Life of your Battery?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 2 yrs

    4 5.63%
  • 2 years

    18 25.35%
  • 3 years

    16 22.54%
  • 4 years

    17 23.94%
  • 5 yrs and over

    16 22.54%
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 315
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,922
    #1
    I'm so amazed that my Amaron battery is 4 yrs and 2 mos old and still going strong!

    Before I bought my Amaron, my stock car battery lasted 3 years. I replaced it because I was afraid that it could die anytime and I don't want to wait for that anymore. Looking back, maybe I should not have replaced it because it could have lasted some more months or years.

    The stock car battery and Amaron are the longest I've had. All the other batteries I bought would die right after the warranty expires so only a little over 2 yrs. Could it be that batteries or cars are getting better?

    I'm curious, what's the longest period before your car battery died?

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,685
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm so amazed that my Amaron battery is 4 yrs and 2 mos old and still going strong!

    Before I bought my Amaron, my stock car battery lasted 3 years. I replaced it because I was afraid that it could die anytime and I don't want to wait for that anymore. Looking back, maybe I should not have replaced it because it could have lasted some more months or years.

    The stock car battery and Amaron are the longest I've had. All the other batteries I bought would die right after the warranty expires so only a little over 2 yrs. Could it be that batteries or cars are getting better?

    I'm curious, what's the longest period before your car battery died?
    Our Motolite Enduro 1SMFNS50L D23L on our Innova Gas AT...

    OEM : 5 years 6 months
    Replacement: 4 years 11 months

    Brought my faith back to the T badge....

    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    33.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,344
    #3
    Totolite...?

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,922
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Our Motolite Enduro 1SMFNS50L D23L on our Innova Gas AT...

    OEM : 5 years 6 months
    Replacement: 4 years 11 months

    Brought my faith back to the T badge....

    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    33.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    WOW! Now I think I should not have replaced the stock battery at 3 yrs. Prior to that kasi I never had a battery last 30 months.

    I am loyal to Toyota since my AE101

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,685
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Totolite...?
    Yes bro.

    Kaso, 45KKm pa lang hanggang ngayon ang milyahe....

    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    33.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    132
    #6
    it depends kung saan naka-park ang sasakyan o kung anong oras ginagamit. kapag laging bilad sa araw mabilis talaga ang buhay ng battery, kasi sensitive sa temperature. kahit anong brand pa yan

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,344
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy_corolla View Post
    it depends kung saan naka-park ang sasakyan o kung anong oras ginagamit. kapag laging bilad sa araw mabilis talaga ang buhay ng battery, kasi sensitive sa temperature. kahit anong brand pa yan
    ...considering the car battery is usually located beside the hottest heat generator in the car....

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,922
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy_corolla View Post
    it depends kung saan naka-park ang sasakyan o kung anong oras ginagamit. kapag laging bilad sa araw mabilis talaga ang buhay ng battery, kasi sensitive sa temperature. kahit anong brand pa yan
    oh! Never kasi ako nagpapark sa open space e. Pero yung motolite mabilis pa rin talaga mag die out.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #9
    tumatagal lang sa akin ang Motolite kasi namamatay before warranty.. kaya pinapalitan nang bago.. 2x na nangyari sa akin yun don sa old car ko (Avanza 1.5G Matic)

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,344
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by __ View Post
    tumatagal lang sa akin ang Motolite kasi namamatay before warranty.. kaya pinapalitan nang bago.. 2x na nangyari sa akin yun don sa old car ko (Avanza 1.5G Matic)
    tumatagal ga, o namamatay nang maaga?
    heh heh.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

What is the Longest Life of your Car Battery?