New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what kind/brand are you using and how long did it last?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Around 3-4 years or so if i remember it right.

OT: any relation to Glennster/Glenn10? (long lost son? twin brother?) :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow... 3 to 4 years huh.... that's pretty long for a maintenance free battery...
    I remember mine lasted for about 1 1/2 to almost 2 years i believe...
    (that was still back when I was in the Phil. I dunno about the maintenance
    free batts that they have here in the states...)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    3-4years rin naman yung akin..... Using Interstate Battery. Maybe i'll be trying OPTIMA battery on Montero soon....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check your battery's warranty, there is a good chance it will last about a month longer than the warranty. :lol:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think it depends on the usage din... kung pure stock lng tsikot it will really last long... ung sakin kasi mag 2 yrs na sa september pero mukhang bibigay na kc i installed a subwoofer so mahalata mo na mahina kc pag-apak mo ng cylinyador lulakas buga ng airccon and lumiliwanag mga lights... baka one to two months na lng to sakin...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mine is motolite, it lasted around 2+ years, anong brand yun gamit niyo na can last up to 4 years???

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung sa akin motolite mf, 1 SM lang, all stock oto ko. mag dadalawang taon na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess it also depends on the other stuff you have installed in your ride. I had sound system installed in my previous car, and my Motolite bettery lasted around 18-24mos.
    I also got to try Interstate and Optima. Both batteries lasted nearly 3 years with our old cars (both had sound systems in them).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i have an AC Delco...was put in june of 1998 when i bought my toyota tacoma pick up truck and still running until now..its been 5 years and still kickin hard...
    thanks and peace out ya all
    cale eric

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
how long did your maintenance-free battery last?