New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 142 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by coymac03 View Post
    Kakagaling ko lang sa Amaron pitstop
    Pro 1SNF 4,800php without junk, 4,600php with junk.
    Mura offer syo
    I actually got a better offer from my qc based suki. They sold me the batt i got for the baseline price of 4k. That already included the trade-in deal and the manager was also kind enough to waive the delivery charge for me (it was motorcycled all the way to las pinas) [emoji1]

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I actually got a better offer from my qc based suki. They sold me the batt i got for the baseline price of 4k. That already included the trade-in deal and the manager was also kind enough to waive the delivery charge for me (it was motorcycled all the way to las pinas) [emoji1]

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    San sa QC shop nung pinagkuhaan mo?
    sa pinakamalapit na Pitstop lang kse ako naginquire, sa Marikina.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    My Amaron battery DIN74 i think? lasted for 26 months..

Try ko naman AC Delco DIN66 nalang

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    My Amaron Hi-Life 2SM lasted for 3 yrs 3 months 2 weeks. I feel this is kind of short for the supposed reputation of Amaron.

And Worst it died on me while I was still outside tonight. Had to borrow another battery from friends.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    My Amaron Hi-Life 2SM lasted for 3 yrs 3 months 2 weeks. I feel this is kind of short for the supposed reputation of Amaron.

And Worst it died on me while I was still outside tonight. Had to borrow another battery from friends.
    Lumalabas na ngayon na ilan ilan din tayo nagkaproblem sa amaron. Tsk tsk. I switched back to motolite. Next time try ko ang Panasonic since made in japan sya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'll get Panasonic over Motolite anyday. Napakamahal ng Motolite ngayon, at di pa ganon katagal mga battery nila. Buti sa Vios ko 3 months before mapaso warranty bumigay kaya napalitan ng bago

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    I'll get Panasonic over Motolite anyday. Napakamahal ng Motolite ngayon, at di pa ganon katagal mga battery nila. Buti sa Vios ko 3 months before mapaso warranty bumigay kaya napalitan ng bago

San po nakakabili ng Panasonic Battery sa QC area? Tsaka usually magkano po difference niya compared sa Motolite/Amaron?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post

Mahal ang motolite kasi mahal mag-sponsor kay pacquiao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    try the champion sub-brand by motolite. it's warrantied for 12 months only, but installed in our diesel innova that does long distances, it lasted over 4 years.
    the same spec champion installed in my short-distance D4d, lasted only 13 months (sigh...).

i believe, if anyone would bother with it, if a trickle charger were used, the battery (any battery!) would last long.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 29th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by winter789 View Post
    San po nakakabili ng Panasonic Battery sa QC area? Tsaka usually magkano po difference niya compared sa Motolite/Amaron?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Car Potentia along Tomas Morato ... diyan kumuha kaibigan ko ng panasonic battery.

Amaron battery