New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Anyone looking for a Charade!

2-door ('91 model)

MY PRICE: P 35k na lang....

If you're looking for a project car, this is it! You can modify in any way you want.

But I wanna be honest, it's been lying in my garage for more than 2 months now and nobody is using it. I run the engine whenever I get back (am working out of town most of the time) once or twice a week kaya medyo napabayaan. I got no time (and budget) to fix it since I have another ride....and what I need is my garage space....

Just PM me or respond thru this thread if you're interested.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Interested ako dyan bro... (0920)9216710

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    elo ppl am a new DCP member and a new ferosa user hope to meet new friends here

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    goodday everyone. tanong ko lang kung pwede ba sa 91charade 2door ang 15" mags? thanks!

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    puede

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok
    Anyone looking for a Charade!

2-door ('91 model)

MY PRICE: P 35k na lang....

If you're looking for a project car, this is it! You can modify in any way you want.

But I wanna be honest, it's been lying in my garage for more than 2 months now and nobody is using it. I run the engine whenever I get back (am working out of town most of the time) once or twice a week kaya medyo napabayaan. I got no time (and budget) to fix it since I have another ride....and what I need is my garage space....

Just PM me or respond thru this thread if you're interested.
    Baka sakaling available pa to. Paki-PM na lang po ako. Or kung meron kayo kilala nagbebenta na 40-50k ang price range. Ok lang kung may pagawain. TIA!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hi bro .available pa ba?interesado kaibigan ko ,hes asking kung AC is still working and kung ilang cylinder.any modification or repair on the engine?anyway hes willing to talk to you if you could PM your tel.no to me .

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    hellow sana marevive tong thread

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    hi sa lahat ng ppl na naka Daihatsu

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    im selling my daihatsu engine assembly ,,japan surplus,gud condition,,asking 22k u can reach me at this no# 09184170907...txt me if ur interested

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
greetings to all Daihatsu'ers