New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Question lang po... Does the Norkis Legacy have the same engine as the daihatsu Charade?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_DCP
    Hi Automon,

Please do register on our Forum! Btw, If you are restoring a HiJet, I got lots of brandnew daihatsu OEM accessories for the HiJet that I am selling. Check-out the Banawe-Online Thread at the DCP forum!

Regards,

Benji

Sir Benji,

Great Site you have at DCP and I see that you have alot of part for Hi-jet on sale. Hope to get some part from you or stores you have mentioned in the site. As for now, I haven't really know kung ano pa kulang sa part Hi-jet ko hubad pa kasi pero for sure mga handle and window riser sa sliding door ang kailangan ko meron ka ba nito? Have to finish the project so I could join your group and learn more about my car.

Sya nga pala baka you could help me naman sa DCP yung registration ko doon hangang Main forum lang pag pumasok ka na sa treads nawawala tapos guest na lang. Pag re-entry ko login ko sa Main Forum lagi bumabagsak. I've already e-mailed toper_888(who e-mailed me my registration certification) but still no response. Hope you could help me. Thanks and more power.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gud pm 2 ol u guys newbie lang po kbbili ko lang 2ndhand hijet '91 nid help wer 2 go 4 rpr shops & acesories medyo mdami pwwelding sa under nya, tanx God bless.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Check out mo forum site namin. I recall one of our members, Benji if I'm right, has OEM parts for sale. Meron rin kaming list of stores sa website namin kung saan meron may bentang parts para sa Daihatsu.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Good Mornings, just want to share this site "www.digimods.co.uk" if happened to modify your daihatsu or any type whis site would give you some ideas. Its a virtual car site.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Benji Naghanap ako sa banawe ng engine nung isang araw sabi nung nagbebenta ng mga surplus engines dun pwede daw magkasya ang 2E na toyota sa akin...Tinanong ko rin kung kaya nila ilagay yun sa suzuki fronte ko at marami na ba silang nagawa ng ganun sagot naman nila marami na daw 26 years na yung mekaniko nila na magkabit ng engine..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Am trying to sell my ride:

'91 Daihatsu Charade (2-door)
    Price: P 45k

Reasons for Selling:
    1. Bihira magamit, been away most of the time.
    2. 2nd car na lang siya, my company issued me one.
    3. Need the space in my garage, can't accomodate two at a time.

PM me if you're interested.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    guys.. can u help me.. im planning to buy a charade.. but my budget is only 80 k.. kahit ung 92-95 models.. and makinis pa..and syempremaganda pa ung performance.. ive seen some on the net pero mahal pa ung mga presyo.. and some are medyo luma na rin.. san ba merong car sales shops na alam nu na pedeng pasyalan to inquire.. salamat po..

neo

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    guys.. can u help me.. im planning to buy a charade.. but my budget is only 80 k.. kahit ung 92-95 models.. and makinis pa..and syempremaganda pa ung performance.. ive seen some on the net pero mahal pa ung mga presyo.. and some are medyo luma na rin.. san ba merong car sales shops na alam nu na pedeng pasyalan to inquire.. salamat po..

neo

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Check out mo yun kay vhenok. Mukhang ok naman siya and with your budget you get to have a lot left to get it into shape. We got a used car buying tips sa website namin and you could post questions rito or sa forum namin. Wala ng car shops that sell these pero you could contact one of the DCP members near your area siguro to see firsthand what a Charade in running form looks like. Sayang, kung may extra cash on hand lang ako kakagatin ko na yan kay vhenok but I wanted badly to swap engines kaya on hold na yun 2nd acquisition.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
greetings to all Daihatsu'ers