^so saan naman ito based?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hanep yun limo ng great wall yun haval
    Showroom - Great Wall Motors
    mitsubishi engine

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    visited GW Edsa to check CoolBear. Instead, na in-love ako sa Haval M2. I can relate to usual the "plasticity" comments about Chinese cars EXCEPT now when 'felt' M2. And of course, the techno (featrures) they added to it: simply impressive.

My only complaint: I prefer a 7-seater. I hope they release a more fuel-efficient Cowry (Showroom - Great Wall Motors).

GW got my attention after an impressive performance of its Hover in one of our long trips with friends. Good value, AFAIK.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    AUGUST 6, 2012 AT 9:24 AM
    Great Wall have aired their biggest SUV to date, the Haval H7, at various auto shows but the car seems no closer to launch. Chinese automotive media were able to snap some pictures of the company’s big beast over the weekend and are now guessing that the SUV will hit the market in early 2013.

spy shot..

Engine power for the H7 has been designated as GWM’s own self developed 2.0T. This unit is quite respectable in that it develops 218BHP and has 342Nm of torque on tap, not a shabby number at all! Pricing will not cheap, prices could be around 180,000RMB when it launches.
    Last edited by toronegro; September 25th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by toronegro View Post
    AUGUST 6, 2012 AT 9:24 AM
    Great Wall have aired their biggest SUV to date, the Haval H7, at various auto shows but the car seems no closer to launch. Chinese automotive media were able to snap some pictures of the company’s big beast over the weekend and are now guessing that the SUV will hit the market in early 2013.

spy shot..

Engine power for the H7 has been designated as GWM’s own self developed 2.0T. This unit is quite respectable in that it develops 218BHP and has 342Nm of torque on tap, not a shabby number at all! Pricing will not cheap, prices could be around 180,000RMB when it launches.
    Wow when you see many products like these Made in China, you'll ask yourself ano ba pinaguusapan namin dun sa mga new suv threads like sf, traiblazer eh tapos meron din mga ganito pala na murang-mura.

I guess SUV is now really nothing but mainstream category. Parang mas masarap pa mag-invest sa veloster or T86 lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    nagsara na ba yung Great Wall sa may north edsa? BYD na yung nakalagay sa signage, though may new showroom din right beside it pero wala pa Logo

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    nagsara na ba yung Great Wall sa may north edsa? BYD na yung nakalagay sa signage, though may new showroom din right beside it pero wala pa Logo
    BYD took over the dealership of Greatwall NE. I have a 2010 Wingle 2.8 clocked 72,000 + kms and its still going strong. I changed already the front disk pads & rear drum brake shoes, clutch cover, release bearing & clutch plate and secondary clutch master kasi pinasok ng tubig during the habagat.

Aside from the above mentioned consumables I replaced the oem shocks with an ironman nitro shock absorbers. So far so good after four years.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Luxuriant Automotive Group to distribute Great Wall Motor in PH | Visor

The automotive space in the Philippines is continuously growing with new entries from China. In fact, Great Wall Motor is poised to reenter our market with a new distributor called Luxuriant Automotive Group (LAGI).
    we were able to confirm that they would be initially introducing three products: the Haval Jolion subcompact crossover, the Haval H6 midsize crossover, and the GWM Cannon/Poer pickup truck.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    not a fan of the steering wheel but in general chinese designs have evolved leaps and bounds. na iintriga ako ilan kayang honqui mabebenta dito sa atin hehe

Great Wall Cars Philippines