New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *c#ard
    thanks po sa link pero nakita ko na sa net kasi naintriga ako sa design

though the price is 300k (tempting), a 2nd hand car is also worthy than a chinese car that's not been tested by the many. what a dilemma :lol:

if this was posted way back in august 2008, how come wala pa yata akong nakikitang ganyan dito kahit sa SLEX man lang or sa alabang/muntinlupa unlike the chery qq. mahina yata sales?

matanong ko na nga rin kung mas ok ba ito compare sa qq and alto? what do you guys think?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *c#ard
    thanks po sa link pero nakita ko na sa net kasi naintriga ako sa design, i just forgot to edit hehe

though the price is 300k (tempting), a 2nd hand car is also worthy than a chinese car that's not been tested by the many. what a dilemma :lol:

if this was posted way back in august 2008, how come wala pa yata akong nakikitang ganyan dito kahit sa SLEX man lang or sa alabang/muntinlupa unlike the chery qq. mahina yata sales?

matanong ko na nga rin kung mas ok ba ito compare sa qq and alto? what do you guys think?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Well yeah.....I'd surely pick that car over a motorcycle....
    +1...MC wala kang kalaban laban sa road accident.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    300k... saw that in the paper the other day... damn cheap!

If it's got a warranty, maybe, but I'll wait for a test-drive...
    WOW! For 300T....it's worth to check out before deciding to buy a car if your budget is around 400T, just like myself.

Same question as above....how come I don't see any on the road?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    saw these twice already, once sa SM Megamall, bnew, no plates. second was near Seatmate, Mandaluyong nung nagsscout pa ko ng leather seats. Really cute in person! parehong white nakita ko kaso full tints kaya nde ko nakita interior, pero it looks like a Panda nga

sana dumami dealerships nito sa Pinas. i'll take this any day over the barebone Alto based on looks, not to mention the impressive price tag.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Shopping for cheaper cars are getting better these days.

I hope somoene can compare this to the Chana Benni. The interior design looks definitely better than the Benni. I hope it can match the Suzuki Alto's aircon unit.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Not bad for a 300k car. Stoppies are now possible. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRBBrhP982E"]YouTube - Chinese Car Performance Show: Geely Panda [2009][/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foHxkxk2VYQ"]YouTube - geely pandacar AD[/ame]
    Last edited by oj88; July 27th, 2009 at 08:44 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Anyone have the exact price of this car?

How about the official Philippine web site? I can't find one.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    They used to have a dealership in Mandaluyong. Nagsara na due to POOR sales.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    They used to have a dealership in Mandaluyong. Nagsara na due to POOR sales.
    Sayang...I guess they pulled out of the Philippines already.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Geely Cars