New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ Tingin niyo, based doon sa pictures, naka HID yung range topping LTZ? And it's confirmed thru the eggman's link, magkakaroon ng low range LS variant kasi the LT variant is the mid range variant according to eggman's link

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Question lang po. Is this pick up base din? Ladder frame set up? How about the engine? Same ba as ford ranger?thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Question lang po. Is this pick up base din? Ladder frame set up? How about the engine? Same ba as ford ranger?thanks
    Yes, this is based on the Chevrolet Colorado, but don't worry about the ride because the Trailblazer has an independent five link rear suspension. Yes this SUV has a Ladder Frame set up. No, the top of the line Ranger has a bigger engine, 3.2L, while the Trailblazer and the Colorado has a 2.8L engine on their top of the line variants. The 3.2L engine of the Ranger and the 2.8L engine of the Trailblazer and Colorado have the same torque figures, 470 Nm, but the horsepower of the Ranger is higher by 20 ps (200 ps) than the Trailblazer and Colorado (180 ps)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    excited na ako lumabas si Trailblazer!!! Just calling out the name creates a mental image of a G1-autobot* with the same name. :-)

*sometimes called trailbreaker or trailcutter

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ang tahi-tahimik naman ng Chev about the new TB!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I heard it's coming with a competitive price..cheaper daw than the Captiva. I might even sell my Cruze for the TrailBlazer! hehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    I heard it's coming with a competitive price..cheaper daw than the Captiva. I might even sell my Cruze for the TrailBlazer! hehe
    So it's around 1.2 to 1.7M nga! ... Sana they come out with the pricing and specs na.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    A competitive price plus don't remove most of the features that might spell the demise of the Montero Sport's dominance. I retain lahat ng safety features plus HID, pati yung 8 speaker system.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    chevy vs mitsu?

i dont know but the mitsu brand still has a commanding lead in the goodwill department compared to chevy

it will be exciting though to see this trailblazer

much better to sell the tahoe to get this, herherher

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer