New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 11 of 442 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    160
    #101
    Quote Originally Posted by BXU-boy View Post
    I think the picture shows the standard US version of trailblazer.

    Unfortunately for us here in Asia....will be seeing the down scaled Asian version.....



    from the looks of it obviously by making 2 versions seems so discriminatory. A lousy marketing move by Chevrolet

    the previous pics posted by eggman was the Concept form, before they tone it down to the production model.

    won't be available to US market though.

  2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    157
    #102
    mas magiging mahal ba ito kesa sa captiva?

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    96
    #103
    Quote Originally Posted by cyplanr View Post
    mas magiging mahal ba ito kesa sa captiva?
    my guess is more than 50% chance its going to be more expensive than the captiva. the upcoming trailblazer is larger in size than the captiva. even if you say strip it down to its bare essential minimum, it would still likely be more expensive. this is in comparison to the 2012 captiva.

    the only way they may price it near the captiva is for TCCCI not to bring in and sell the 2012 captiva here.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,438
    #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse Power View Post
    wait until we see the new everest as their are rumors it will base on the new ranger


    parang panget bago everest eh

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #105
    Quote Originally Posted by night_raven View Post
    my guess is more than 50% chance its going to be more expensive than the captiva. the upcoming trailblazer is larger in size than the captiva. even if you say strip it down to its bare essential minimum, it would still likely be more expensive. this is in comparison to the 2012 captiva.

    the only way they may price it near the captiva is for TCCCI not to bring in and sell the 2012 captiva here.
    Yes it will be. Magkaiba ang kalaban ng Captiva at Trailblazer. Captiva has the CR-V, Sportage and Tucson as its competitors, and 5 seater lang talaga dapat yun. The Trailblazer meanwhile has the Fortuner, Montero Sport, Alterra and other pick up based SUVs as its competitors.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    #106
    yup....the upcoming Everest will be using their Ranger platform...... its a trend in the market....like the soon to arrive Chevrolet Trailblazer which is based from its Colorado pick up platform.

    Earlier we saw the facelifted Toyota Fortuner 2012....which obviously is again from its Hilux pick up platform

    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post


    parang panget bago everest eh

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    #107
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8 View Post
    the previous pics posted by eggman was the Concept form, before they tone it down to the production model.

    won't be available to US market though.
    its not the concept version but actually an already existing product version already..... it was earlier launched in Dubai

    click the link
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLXnnC4PnzE"]2012 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - YouTube[/ame]

  8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    157
    #108
    checked Chevy TH web... mas mahal konti ang Captiva ah... guess we have to wait till these reach our shores:

    1,198,000 - 1,580,000 Baht New Captiva
    1,059,000 - 1,489,000 Baht New Trailblazer

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    160
    #109
    Quote Originally Posted by BXU-boy View Post
    its not the concept version but actually an already existing product version already..... it was earlier launched in Dubai

    click the link
    2012 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - YouTube

    well the last time i checked, the first batch of Trailblazers rolled out of their plant in
    Rayong Thailand early this mo ONLY.

  10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    805
    #110
    the youtube link showed the concept version :P

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer