New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 67 of 442 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #661
    Quote Originally Posted by snoid_zero View Post
    ang laki siguro nang coefficient of drag nito...how's the wind noise on the highway?
    around 80 to 100 takbo ko sa highway. i dont know if that is enough to judge wind noise.

    i did not notice nor get bother by any wind noise.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #662
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    * Sir numbah5

    Mabigat pala ang price, wala bang ganoon ang 4 x 4, Maybe "Jedi" of Tsikot can give some better price kung wala ang LTZ.

    Soon I will be frequenting in this forum if Im seating in the unit, for the meantime sa strada sector muna ako.

    Thanks...RTS
    Pati rin LT walang ganun. It's only exclusive to Juno Cars Inc. Dealers.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,438
    #663
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post

    around 80 to 100 takbo ko sa highway. i dont know if that is enough to judge wind noise.

    i did not notice nor get bother by any wind noise.
    Wala naman windnoise sa major highways dito sa loob ng Metro manila. The presence of so many dilapidated PuVs, suck all of it,

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    160
    #664
    I went to Chevy Alabang today to see the LTZ Blue (the color is near that of blue Ranger)

    Observations;
    -leather is so light, dirt is very noticeable
    -spare tire, unlike MS & Fort, not visible looking from the rear.
    (which explain why 3rd row has good seating comfort/position,
    but at the expense of un-even level of cargo bed- 3rd row folded)
    - step board really needed for ingress/egress (at least for my height)
    - 18" tire seems the perfect size (IMO). peace to LT owners/soon to be owners

    SA mention they will give priority to in house financing (well, let's see about this one)

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    160
    #665
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Wala naman windnoise sa major highways dito sa loob ng Metro manila. The presence of so many dilapidated PuVs, suck all of it,

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    I don't know about you guys, but I believe when STEER mention "highway",
    he's obviously not referring to MM "roads"... 80-100kph??

    Sorry mga sir dko matiis di patulan 'to.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #666
    Hehe oo nga one of the first things to upgrade talaga yung wheels.
    Sa Juno branch sa C5, I heard that line din. Priority for in-house.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #667
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8 View Post
    I went to Chevy Alabang today to see the LTZ Blue (the color is near that of blue Ranger)

    Observations;
    -leather is so light, dirt is very noticeable
    -spare tire, unlike MS & Fort, not visible looking from the rear.
    (which explain why 3rd row has good seating comfort/position,
    but at the expense of un-even level of cargo bed- 3rd row folded)
    - step board really needed for ingress/egress (at least for my height)
    - 18" tire seems the perfect size (IMO). peace to LT owners/soon to be owners

    SA mention they will give priority to in house financing (well, let's see about this one)
    Try to inquire at Chevrolet Greenhills if ganun din sasabihin nila. Kami bank PO pero may allocation sa amin. As of the moment, pang 5th na kami sa pila

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #668
    Which one are you getting *numbah5? LTZ ba? Same color as *Steer?

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #669
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Which one are you getting *numbah5? LTZ ba? Same color as *Steer?
    Yes, Summit White LTZ.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #670
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Disc brakes siya. Here's a unit from Alabang Chevy
    mga bosing..ano tawag sa kulay na 'to? ito ba yun royal gray?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer