New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 57 of 442 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    #561
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Parang optical illusion lang kasi dulo na pero yes the gap is there. Kaya the other day I was thinking na magandang pagawan yun cover kahit kahoy lang na may felt cover.
    Mas halata dito sa pic and I like the cover for that gap sa pic, it also conveniently houses the cargo cover kung not in use.
    It seems there's not much luggage space when the 3rd row is not folded down (parang Montero). Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Also, I saw a white Trailblazer this morning in Ongpin, with Chevy Makati plate. Kay steer kaya yun?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #562
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    It seems there's not much luggage space when the 3rd row is not folded down (parang Montero). Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Also, I saw a white Trailblazer this morning in Ongpin, with Chevy Makati plate. Kay steer kaya yun?
    In actual, mas malaki ang luggage space ng Trail (folded up) kesa Fort and Monty. I already saw it in Chevy Greenhills. Mas malaki ng konti yung sa Explorer mo 3ple4.

    Malamang kay steer nga yun.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    #563
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    In actual, mas malaki ang luggage space ng Trail (folded up) kesa Fort and Monty. I already saw it in Chevy Greenhills. Mas malaki ng konti yung sa Explorer mo 3ple4.

    Malamang kay steer nga yun.
    Isa pang question about the TB's trunk space.... lubog ba yung trunk (parang Explo, Grandis & Carnival) nya or parang sa Monty na yung trunk floor is same level as the 3rd row seat?

    Actually feeling ko yung interior size ng TB (judging from the pix) ay baka same lang sa size ng Explo. Mukha lang malaki yung Explo kasi ang haba ng nguso

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #564
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Isa pang question about the TB's trunk space.... lubog ba yung trunk (parang Explo, Grandis & Carnival) nya or parang sa Monty na yung trunk floor is same level as the 3rd row seat?

    Actually feeling ko yung interior size ng TB (judging from the pix) ay baka same lang sa size ng Explo. Mukha lang malaki yung Explo kasi ang haba ng nguso
    Same lang as Fort at Monty na same level as 3rd row

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #565
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Isa pang question about the TB's trunk space.... lubog ba yung trunk (parang Explo, Grandis & Carnival) nya or parang sa Monty na yung trunk floor is same level as the 3rd row seat?

    Actually feeling ko yung interior size ng TB (judging from the pix) ay baka same lang sa size ng Explo. Mukha lang malaki yung Explo kasi ang haba ng nguso

    Trailblazer:

    3rd row seat same height with trunk.

    3rd row foot rest lower than the trunk.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #566
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    It seems there's not much luggage space when the 3rd row is not folded down (parang Montero). Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Also, I saw a white Trailblazer this morning in Ongpin, with Chevy Makati plate. Kay steer kaya yun?
    That was most probably me unless Chevy Makati released another 4x2 white which I highly doubt.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #567
    finally had seats covered by SEAT PRO.

    before pic


    after pic



    so yun mga papagawa seat covers, may pattern na SEAT PRO T.Morato.

    yun mga papagawa naman ng matting, may pattern na ang GINZA D.Tuazon

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #568
    Ano itsura ng 2nd and 3rd row na leather sir? How much nga pala ulit?

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,031
    #569
    * Steer nice..pandagdag pogi and comfort sir, suggest na ipawrap mo ng genuine leather ang steering wheel.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #570
    Agree with *Jiggs.

    Im curious to see how they wrapped the 3rd row

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer