New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 406 of 442 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    With the release of the tweaked engine, napanis yung mga bagong labas. Even the awaited ford everest. Sana maimprove din nila interiors.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I'm hoping for improved interior materials. Lagyan na nila piano black accents para mabawasan ang hard plastics

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Maraming negative feedback din dyan from our members sa Trailblazer Club.

By the way,

Had a short test drive of the 2014 Trailblazer yesterday at the Auto Focus Motor Show.

There are 4 things I've observed. First, the engine is significantly quieter than our 2013 Trailblazer. Second, the transmission has smoother shifting meaning no more gear hunting on the lower gears. Third is very obvious, the engine is a lot more powerful, nasusubsob ako sa upuan kada pagharurot ko. Fourth, brakes are stronger.

MyLink is not hard to use, napaka user friendly. Fully compatible with smartphones. And if you have a TuneIn Internet Radio App installed on your phone, the MyLink will automatically connect with it. Sadly, it's not an optional accessory for 2013 Trailblazers and for the 2014 4x2 variants.

ayos to sir numbah, lalo na ko na-excite. ok naman naging usapan namin ni Sir Jeff, na-reserve na yung black 4x4, hintay na lang pag-uwi ko december. thanks sa pag-assist mo sir.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi numbah 5 just want to ask does commonwealth give better freebies than other dealers. And also who's the best provider of HU for tb ltz 2014. Or do you recommend to just wait for the upgrading of the infotainment of tb. Is growl audio ok or Avt from winter pine.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CDG2 View Post
    Hi numbah 5 just want to ask does commonwealth give better freebies than other dealers. And also who's the best provider of HU for tb ltz 2014. Or do you recommend to just wait for the upgrading of the infotainment of tb. Is growl audio ok or Avt from winter pine.
    Yes. Both Commonwealth and Makati give the same freebies as we've discussed before when us officers of the Trailblazer Club were starting to establish the club's partnership with them. Both offer V-Kool OEM series tints as one of the freebies.

For HU, Growl Audio is better than AVT. AVT is not an OEM headunit so there will be some wire splicing that's going to be involved.

Choose either Makati or Commonwealth. Kung saan ka mas malapit sa dalawang dealer na yun. I can PM you the name and numbers of the contact persons there.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *foresterx, sir I can't reply to your PM as your inbox is full.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *Sir Numbah5, my family had just received a few minutes ago our unit of TB 4x4 AT LTZ 2014 Black Sapphire. Its in our home right now and they are tinkering with it. I will ask one of my daughter to join the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines, as I can't, coz I'm currently in abroad.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    *Sir Numbah5, my family had just received a few minutes ago our unit of TB 4x4 AT LTZ 2014 Black Sapphire. Its in our home right now and they are tinkering with it. I will ask one of my daughter to join the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines, as I can't, coz I'm currently in abroad.
    Great! Tell her to look for our facebook group page. It has the exact name of Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh), baka kasi maligaw siya eh Basta ang cover photo nun ay ito:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yes. Both Commonwealth and Makati give the same freebies as we've discussed before when us officers of the Trailblazer Club were starting to establish the club's partnership with them. Both offer V-Kool OEM series tints as one of the freebies.

For HU, Growl Audio is better than AVT. AVT is not an OEM headunit so there will be some wire splicing that's going to be involved.

Choose either Makati or Commonwealth. Kung saan ka mas malapit sa dalawang dealer na yun. I can PM you the name and numbers of the contact persons there.

Hi sir numbah 5 can you care to elaborate the freebies aside from v cool tint. And thanks for your two cents on the HU. One more thing better gps update and all avt or growl in your opinion?

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Are they offering any discounts for the 4x2 A/T model?

Sent from my C6603 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CDG2 View Post
    Hi sir numbah 5 can you care to elaborate the freebies aside from v cool tint. And thanks for your two cents on the HU. One more thing better gps update and all avt or growl in your opinion?
    V-Kool sir hindi v cool. Growl is better dahil OEM HU siya na plug and play installation unlike AVT na aftermarket ang dating tapos may wire splicing na gagawin. BTW, anong variant kukunin mo? Kasi sa LTZ 4x4 variant meron nang MyLink touchscreen infotainment system yun. Kapag 4x2 variants kukunin mo, Growl Audio ka na lang.

Another freebie from Makati is the 3 year LTO registration. Sa Commonwealth I have to discuss it with them.

Quote Originally Posted by car_bore View Post
    Are they offering any discounts for the 4x2 A/T model?

Sent from my C6603 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app
    No discounts yet for the Trailblazer as it is a hot selling vehicle. Chevrolet hasn't subsidize it yet.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer