New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 407 of 442 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Mga Sir. Tanong ko lang how do you differentiate between a 2013 TB 4x4 LTZ and the 2014 TB 4x4 LTZ, apart from the MyLink Infotainment? I noticed in the numeros sites that TB 4x4 LTZ are either selling P1.718M or P1.733M. I assume the latter is the 2014 one. the reason is I comparing 2 quotes I received for a 2014 4x4 LTZ. One is priced 1.733M and the other quote is 1.718M. Consult ko muna sa inyo before I clarify them.

Is it possible to install a MyLink infotainment system (standard for 2014 4x4 LTZ) on a 2013 4x4 LTZ? Baka kasi ang makuha ko unit eh 2013 model na nilagyan lang ng MyLink.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jigz2009 View Post
    Mga Sir. Tanong ko lang how do you differentiate between a 2013 TB 4x4 LTZ and the 2014 TB 4x4 LTZ, apart from the MyLink Infotainment? I noticed in the numeros sites that TB 4x4 LTZ are either selling P1.718M or P1.733M. I assume the latter is the 2014 one. the reason is I comparing 2 quotes I received for a 2014 4x4 LTZ. One is priced 1.733M and the other quote is 1.718M. Consult ko muna sa inyo before I clarify them.

Is it possible to install a MyLink infotainment system (standard for 2014 4x4 LTZ) on a 2013 4x4 LTZ? Baka kasi ang makuha ko unit eh 2013 model na nilagyan lang ng MyLink.
    The 2014 Trailblazer has a DURAMAX badge on the front doors while the 2013 Trailblazer has a TRAILBLAZER badge on the front doors.

MyLink is not possible to be installed on the 2013 models as it is factory installed in Thailand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I have read a few reviews about MyLink and for me its not that great at this point in time. At least as a possible consumer here in the PH, the only real benefits would be the bluetooth phone functions since I'm not on an iphone, but I do have other apple devices. Its navigation function relies on your phone so if you dont have a data plan tough luck and i'm sure they dont have non-US map support.

If MyLink is your consideration for choosing, my vote at this time is to get the Growl Audio, at least you already have the back up camera and PH map support. I just dont know if it will have steering wheel controls as I havent read that much.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    I have read a few reviews about MyLink and for me its not that great at this point in time. At least as a possible consumer here in the PH, the only real benefits would be the bluetooth phone functions since I'm not on an iphone, but I do have other apple devices. Its navigation function relies on your phone so if you dont have a data plan tough luck and i'm sure they dont have non-US map support.

If MyLink is your consideration for choosing, my vote at this time is to get the Growl Audio, at least you already have the back up camera and PH map support. I just dont know if it will have steering wheel controls as I havent read that much.
    Sir if you are getting the 2014 LTZ variant, the MyLink already comes as standard. I have tested it already during the Auto Focus event and it is miles better than my Growl Audio. MyLink is Chevy's answer to MyFord Touch. And the good thing about MyLink is that it is updateable, meaning the GPS map and BringGo app for the Philippines will be included in one of the updates. You will need your smartphone to use BringGo, just like when you need to use Waze GPS traffic app. Chevrolet Philippines, through GM Thailand, is already working with Bring Go in developing a map for the ASEAN region, including the Philippines. So it already debunks your argument that there will be no support for non US maps. With the local networks offering unli internet plans, more and more people are enticed to subscribe to data plans of the local networks. The reverse camera for the MyLink is already under development.

MyLink is compatible with all smartphone OS (Android, Apple iOS, Windows and Blackberry).

Growl Audio already has steering wheel controls. I recommend it for all those who have 2013 Trailblazers and 2014 Trailblazer 4x2 variants. It's the next best thing to the MyLink.

If only it's an optional accessory, pinalitan ko na si Growl Audio ko. Sadly hindi siya optional accessory for 2013 models and 2014 4x2 variants kasi factory installed sa Thailand.

Last edited by numbah5; November 15th, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sir if you are getting the 2014 LTZ variant, the MyLink already comes as standard. I have tested it already during the Auto Focus event and it is miles better than my Growl Audio. MyLink is Chevy's answer to MyFord Touch. And the good thing about MyLink is that it is updateable, meaning the GPS map and BringGo app for the Philippines will be included in one of the updates. You will need your smartphone to use BringGo, just like when you need to use Waze GPS traffic app. Chevrolet Philippines, through GM Thailand, is already working with Bring Go in developing a map for the ASEAN region, including the Philippines. So it already debunks your argument that there will be no support for non US maps. With the local networks offering unli internet plans, more and more people are enticed to subscribe to data plans of the local networks. The reverse camera for the MyLink is already under development.

MyLink is compatible with all smartphone OS (Android, Apple iOS, Windows and Blackberry).

Growl Audio already has steering wheel controls. I recommend it for all those who have 2013 Trailblazers and 2014 Trailblazer 4x2 variants. It's the next best thing to the MyLink.

If only it's an optional accessory, pinalitan ko na si Growl Audio ko. Sadly hindi siya optional accessory for 2013 models and 2014 4x2 variants kasi factory installed sa Thailand.

Libre kaya yun dito kasi may subscription fee ata yung BringGo sa US? IMHO, this is something that the Growl would have over MyLink since it has its built-in GPS navi without having to rely on a separate device. I dint see it in the reviews I watched and read about MyLink but does it play videos also?

And yes po, I saw your other posts where you mentioned standard na sa 2014 LTZ yung MyLink. It just my opinion na parang mas maraming usable features na magagamit ko ang Growl Audio at this time compared to what I have seen about MyLinks capabilities.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Libre kaya yun dito kasi may subscription fee ata yung BringGo sa US? IMHO, this is something that the Growl would have over MyLink since it has its built-in GPS navi without having to rely on a separate device. I dint see it in the reviews I watched and read about MyLink but does it play videos also?

And yes po, I saw your other posts where you mentioned standard na sa 2014 LTZ yung MyLink. It just my opinion na parang mas maraming usable features na magagamit ko ang Growl Audio at this time compared to what I have seen about MyLinks capabilities.
    MyLink plays videos through A/V and USB inputs

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir Numbah5, I had asked our dealer kung meron na silang headrest monitors at backing camera na compatible sa aming TB 4x4 AT LTZ 2014, pero sabi nila eh wala pa. For the meantine, compatible pa lang daw yung mga ino-offer nila na headrest monitors at backing camera sa TB 4x2 AT LT 2014.

Any idea Sir, kung meron na sa mga alam mong retailers?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sir Numbah5, I had asked our dealer kung meron na silang headrest monitors at backing camera na compatible sa aming TB 4x4 AT LTZ 2014, pero sabi nila eh wala pa. For the meantine, compatible pa lang daw yung mga ino-offer nila na headrest monitors at backing camera sa TB 4x2 AT LT 2014.

Any idea Sir, kung meron na sa mga alam mong retailers?
    Sir wala pa talagang compatible headrest monitors and reverse camera sa MyLink. Chevrolet is currently developing them, they will be available next year pa. Kahit sa Banawe hindi rin gagana mga reverse camera at headrest monitors na binebenta doon

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir Numbah5, saan kaya makakabili ng super tibay na spare wheel lock? Yung sa kasamahan ko, recently lang, nanakaw yung spare tire ng Fortuner 2013 nya sa SM Dasma. Ginamitan lang ng cutter yung spare wheel lock nya na may kadena. Putol agad. Inis na inis yung kasamahan ko, mabuti na lang at na-claim nila sa insurance. Ayokong mangyayari ito sa TB namin. Meron ba kayong mairerekomenda please?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    baka ganitong lock pwede sa spare tire nyo sir.
    Ganito ang gamit ko sa bike ko eh

Street Cuff Lock by Master Lock 8290DPS | eBay

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer