New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 409 of 442 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'll coordinate with TCCCI and our dealer-partners in giving you a test drive unit of the 2014 Colorado

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Ok po Sir numbah aasahan ko po yan. Actually nakasampa na ako sa Colorado in C5 branch and they allowed me to start the engine. Sa loob lang ng showroom hanggang don lang. Pero sure kung kukuha na ko ng unit don ako kukuha sa mga affiliated natin. Obrigado Senior.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Ok po Sir numbah aasahan ko po yan. Actually nakasampa na ako sa Colorado in C5 branch and they allowed me to start the engine. Sa loob lang ng showroom hanggang don lang. Pero sure kung kukuha na ko ng unit don ako kukuha sa mga affiliated natin. Obrigado Senior.
    Talked to Chevy Makati. They'll be ordering your test drive unit this 1st week of December

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Available naba ung 2014 Trailblazer LTZ? Nagtanong kasi ako sa SA sa Chevy Greenhills, wala pa daw sila nun. Next year pa daw talaga.
    Sir, meron na po. Kalalabas lang ng unit ko kahapon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ESMon View Post
    Sir, meron na po. Kalalabas lang ng unit ko kahapon.
    Nice! Post pics of your new Trailblazer! Pati rin sa FB page ng TBCPh!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Sunday, I met this gentleman Mr. Arthur B., a member of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines and he was selling this customized temporary plate number, wherein the number that will be used is the same number of your Conduction Sticker. Then, I had asked him to make one for our new TB. He made one, went to our home and personally installed it. My family then sent pictures and I am very pleased with it. Btw, he brought along with him his Black Sapphire 4x2 too.

Thank you very much Mr. Arthur B!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Talked to Chevy Makati. They'll be ordering your test drive unit this 1st week of December

Sir numbah good afternoon..I will be there in manila last week po ng december up to first week of january...
    Thanks..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Sir numbah good afternoon..I will be there in manila last week po ng december up to first week of january...
    Thanks..
    What I mean is your test drive unit will already be available starting 1st week of December

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Last Sunday, I met this gentleman Mr. Arthur B., a member of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines and he was selling this customized temporary plate number, wherein the number that will be used is the same number of your Conduction Sticker. Then, I had asked him to make one for our new TB. He made one, went to our home and personally installed it. My family then sent pictures and I am very pleased with it. Btw, he brought along with him his Black Sapphire 4x2 too.

Thank you very much Mr. Arthur B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ka photos sir Camaro

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomski281 View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ka photos sir Camaro
    Sir, makikita nyo sa FB ni Mr. Arthur B, a member of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines. Naka-post dun yung pictures ng TB namin na may temporary plate number na gawa nila.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sir, makikita nyo sa FB ni Mr. Arthur B, a member of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines. Naka-post dun yung pictures ng TB namin na may temporary plate number na gawa nila.
    May pinost si sir Arthur na pic sa FB page ng TBCPh, sa'yo ba yun? Kilala niyo ba si Justine Lazatin?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer