New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    hi eneri, congrats on your new ride.

i was seriously considering the orlando until i decided to get a smaller vehicle. musta naman sya? pics naman dyan.

regarding how to take care of it, i suggest that you go to Big Bert's Auto Detailing and have it applied with the clear coat. it will protect the paint from the day to day harms (dust, rain, tree sap, etc.) and the normal fading of color. i had mine immediately after i got it from the casa. it is worth it. tapos, if you like, u can also enroll for the yearly maintenance (i just forgot how they call it).

my black coolbear is already almost 2 years pero sobrang kintab pa rin nya. parang bago.
    Thanks for the reply! Pwede na ba magpa auto detailing pag brand new pa lang? I bought this voucher na Quick Detailing from Ensogo --> Type One Car Spa Discount
    Ok ba yan? Haha sorry newbie. :P

Anyway, this is my Orlando. This is just a shot from my phone so its not that clear.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    Congratulations! How's the fuel consumption? I am also considering this but I am afraid that the fuel consumption might be similar to the venture. The 1.8L liter engine seems underpowered considering the size of the Orlando.
    Di ko pa po masabi. Di ko pa kasi sya everyday nagagamit. Puro city driving palang. Bbreak-in ko sya this week then I'll update you po. ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneri View Post
    Di ko pa po masabi. Di ko pa kasi sya everyday nagagamit. Puro city driving palang. Bbreak-in ko sya this week then I'll update you po. ;)
    carbon flash ba sayo? planning to get one also. :-)

hi eneri...

wag ka magpa detail!!! di kailangan for a brand new car.

what you need is paint protection.

sa big bert's they call it "new car paint protection". one time sya for cars 1-2 months old.

kung gusto mo naman yung optiguard protection. medyo mahal pero gud for one year (quarterly may schedule ka).

i had both for my coolbear.

i just bought my veloster and i will bring it there as soon as i get it next week. sabay tayo!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ok sir! I am interested how it fares sa city and highway driving. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tgunn View Post
    carbon flash ba sayo? planning to get one also. :-)
    Yes sir. Carbon Flash Metallic po.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    hi eneri...

wag ka magpa detail!!! di kailangan for a brand new car.

what you need is paint protection.

sa big bert's they call it "new car paint protection". one time sya for cars 1-2 months old.

kung gusto mo naman yung optiguard protection. medyo mahal pero gud for one year (quarterly may schedule ka).

i had both for my coolbear.

i just bought my veloster and i will bring it there as soon as i get it next week. sabay tayo!
    What will happen if magpa-detail ng brand new car? How much will it cost me for the "new paint protection"? Thanks po!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    What will happen if magpa-detail ng brand new car? How much will it cost me for the "new paint protection"? Thanks po!
    They will wax it with sealant to protect from unwanted elements cause by dust, rain water, sunlight and maintain the glossyness... Highly reommended to a brand new car...

kaya naman nagpapadetail kasi may defect (be in minor or major) sa exterior ng sasakyan mo including the paint. so kung bago at wala namang defects, bakit ka magpapadetail.

new paint protection is 1,200 for small cars (subcompact). 1,400 (compact) and 1,800 (AUV/SUV) and 2,200 for big big cars (siguro hummer).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tgunn View Post
    They will wax it with sealant to protect from unwanted elements cause by dust, rain water, sunlight and maintain the glossyness... Highly reommended to a brand new car...
    Haha.. Now I'm confused. What's the difference between "Detailing" and "New Paint Protection"? Thanks!

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Orlando