New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ewan lang sa orlandi, hindo ko pa na try....

sa mga nasubukan ko na, may madali sa akin makapasok sa 3rd row pag fold then tumble. kaysa iyong tilt forward ang sandalan and slide forward.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Same here. Mas nadadalian akong pumasok sa fold and tumble compare sa sliding.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    60/40 Split Folding Seats with "Roll and Fold" function for 2nd row seat kaya madali pumasok sa 3rd row.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    just saw the new montero sport kanina. fold and tumble din. taas lang umakyat.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    WoW! taas ng rate sa crast test!

Last edited by donski; February 11th, 2012 at 12:46 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Just got my Pewter Grey Orlando last Saturday from Chevy Greenhills. I never got to test drive it pero now I can say ang sarap niya i-drive. Magaan yung gas and brake pedals and medyo ok naman response although I've just been doing city driving. I like the "follow me home" headlights niya that don't turn off after you stop the engine and take out the key, it's supposed to light your way if your opening the door to your house while its dark. Yung automatic headlights din is nice that you don't have to turn it on kahit pag pumasok ka bigla sa basement parking or sa underpass. Same with the automatic windshield wipers, siya na bahala mag set ng interval ng pag wipe depending on the intensity of the rain. Hindi kopa na try ng maigi yung tiptronic "manual" transmission niya, although I think it takes some getting used to especially kung sanay ka sa Manual transmission where the progression of gears is forward > back > forward > back while on the Orlando its forward > forward > forward. Haven't tested the cruise control yet din. It also has parking assist where it bips slow or fast depending on the distance to the wall.

congrats on your new ride amaterasu.

i wanted to get the orlando also from chevy greenhills. sino kausap mo dyan? ako si andrew. mabait at matiyaga.

unfortunately, di ko pa nabenta isa kong ride kaya the orlando has to wait. pero definitely pagnabenta ko na coolbear ko, yan ang kukunin ko.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    *Amaterasu: Congrats to your new ride! How's your FC on city?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    *rockiee_s, si Jaymee Remigio yung dealer ko. Actually she didn't really have to sell me on the car. I just did my homework and looked for info online and sa looks talaga I was really sold and all the high end features. I just recently had my coworker who owns a CRV drive the car and he was very impressed with the features. Iniisip niya nga next car niya before he drove mine would be the Mazda CX9 pero after driving the Orlando and with the bang for the buck price napapaisip siya ngayon.

*shermanWTC, FC wise I don't know kung lagi lang kasi ako natrafic pero medyo malakas, although the past few days inaagahan kona pumasok para I can at least get into 4th and 5th gear mukhang nag iimprove na yung FC. Nayari kasi ako sa Monday traffic Jam kaya parang guzzler and dating. This Sat I'm planning to go to Tagaytay so I'll give you some more feedback after that trip, gusto ko tignan how easy the acceleration is in the upper 100s. One more thing, from a dead start you have to be careful to be really light on the pedal kasi yung tendency niya tataas yung revs so it needs a wee bit of patience to start moving pero once your in motion responsive na siya.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I thought there is no a/c vents in the second row just like a SUV. Pero meron pala. It is located at the center near bottom.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Orlando