New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Iniinform po ba kayo(Lazada users) via text nung magdedeliver kung kelan at anong oras po sila darating?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    We talked one of the riders and they usually send out a text right before they set off. No specific time given. Dati nakikita pa ang number ng mismong rider pero lately LAZADA lang ang sender so I guess it's no longer the rider who texts. Almost simultaneously may narereceive rin akong email.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    In my case, Lazada muna mag text, around 6am, that my item will be delivered today. Around 8am, another text from a number (probably of the delivery guy) will confirm delivery. Yung nagdedeliver sa akin already knows me, i see him delivering also within the neighborhood. Parang LBC, they have the same guy covering the area so walang sablay ang delivery, tatawagan ka pa para balikan kung wala ka

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    mas gusto namin sa lazada dahil sa delivery procedure nila. sa umaga ng delivery date, magtetext na sila for delivery today, tapos after a few minutes or an hour another text from another number at yung pang third na text or call eh nandun na sila sa lugar mo. same day lahat yun. Sa shopee naman, sasabihin syo na for delivery na pero mamumuti na buhok sa kakahintay wala pa rin sila that day.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Iba ba yung "LBC Integrated" ng "LBC Express" sa Shopee? It's my first time to try LBC Integrated, lampas na ng 7 days wala pa yung item.

I tried the tracking number sa LBC express website pero not found.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Meron bang time limit ang delivery sa shopee? What if 1 month na hindi pa dumarating? Or hindi gumagalaw yung shipping information?

As usual pag black arrow palpak.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    For tracking parcel by LBC Inc., try this site: Collect Payments & Schedule Delivery Easily | CheckMeOut

Naka-indicate sa app kung kailan expected delivery pero wag masyado umasa
    Pwdeng dumiretso ng followup sa Shopee, wag na dumaan sa Seller, kailangan lang ung order ID. Halimbawa, today ang expected delivery, message Shopee for the status/whereabouts of the parcel.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Something weird happened to one of my transaction. The item was delivered last week pa and up until now di pa rin close yung item sa shopee and the shipping information is still stuck with "delivery rescheduled" , i still cant press received. So I reported it to shopee yesterday and shopee asked me for the picture if the item that I received. Today black arrow called me and asked if my item is already delivered and who delivered it. What vehicle and what the delivery guy looked like.

This is weird, I think the delivery guy didn't surrender the money he got from me for COD. It's a substantial amount, around 3.5k. So he didn't or can't close flag the item as delivered.

I just don't trust these black arrow delivery guys, they are known for lying, like that "consignee not available" they are famous for. I always choose LBC if it's available.

Last edited by BratPAQ; January 19th, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Something weird happened to one of my transaction. The item was delivered last week pa and up until now di pa rin close yung item sa shopee and the shipping information is still stuck with "delivery rescheduled" , i still cant press received. So I reported it to shopee yesterday and shopee asked me for the picture if the item that I received. Today black arrow called me and asked if my item is already delivered and who delivered it. What vehicle and what the delivery guy looked like.

This is weird, I think the delivery guy didn't surrender the money he got from me for COD. It's a substantial amount, around 3.5k. So he didn't or can't close flag the item as delivered.

I just don't trust these black arrow delivery guys, they are known for lying, like that "consignee not available" they are famous for. I always choose LBC if it's available.

Depende. I had a lost item with LBC and a few others (i.e., consignee unknown, consignee not available). Baka natuto ung rider ng Black Arrow sa rider ng LBC.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Update : the item was declared lost even though I have the item already. I think the payment is what they declared lost. Binulsa siguro ng delivery boy. I don't think I will order from a seller again with black arrow as courier.

Also read a story like mine pero sa kanya he paid for the item online and the item didn't reach him, black arrow din.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^declated lost para maka claim siguro sa insurance yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk