The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gusto ko lang mag pahinga ng one year. Pwede next year na lang lahat yan

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Woke up from a call ng VP branch telling me that there is a role open under his umbrella and he wants me to take the position. I told him I signed the papers na and he said he already talked to HR at pwede siya ma retract. Sa FB pa ko tinawagan so it's super urgent

It's just people management and I can decide what I want to do, but the problem is hindi siya AVP. Kay Director AVP role e tinanggihan ko. Now what do I tell the VP Baka ma bad shot ako nito!
    they are stilling moving the heavens and the earth, to convince you to change your mind.
    i... have no suggestion.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    they are stilling moving the heavens and the earth, to convince you to change your mind.
    i... have no suggestion.
    Hindi ko naman masabi na AVP role kay Director I refused kasi baka ibigay ni VP branch. I'm thinking of an excuse to refuse na hindi siya madi disappoint. Kasi si Director and VP branch ang lalapitan ko next year if I want to go back hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sometimes destiny is just in front of you.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Na decline ko na. My friends said stop making paasa the VP of branch if I don't want him to have the same reaction as the director of projects hehehe

He took it well, he said let's keep in touch. We are FB friends, super cool guy and smart. UP BAA ba naman!

Last edited by _Cathy_; August 10th, 2020 at 04:23 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Conducted my last training and I feel so sad when I told them that India will be replacing me and the VP said "You'll still be around, right?" and I told him that unfortunately I will be leaving. I've known him for almost as long as my career (12 yrs). He is a good leader because he also knows the job of his staff (kaya he also attends my training for them)

Pero sinabi ng HR I still have time to change my mind. We'll see if I will be able to take totally not doing anything

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ate kaya mo yan. Take the offer na.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know how to start my farewell email, I will write my former alpha VP boss and current VP boss individual emails because they made the most difference in my career.

Nasa dear pa lang ako naiyak na ko and now I can't do anything. Sobrang sakit talaga to lose the role and bosses that I love so much. Ako lang ata nag last day na umiiyak sa sama ng loob

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am a few hours away from deactivating my work access.

Anyway, our current COO, I used to report directly to him when he was still a VP, this was for a few months as they were preparing for my transition/move to headquarters (na hindi natuloy). I included him in my farewell and I was surprised that we exchanged several mails! He only heard yesterday about the change in our structure, it makes me wonder kung nagawaan ng paraan if he knew about it, sayang talaga kasi hindi na si alpha VP boss or siya ang direct manager ko, baka may way para ipasok ako sa ibang cost center. Oh well...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012