New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I need to unpack my office stuff na. Mabait talaga office namin. Sila na nag pack ng gamit namin and all I had to do was pick it up sa office (except for my stuff na locked sa cabinet) Its been 2 months, wala na siguro virus eto. Pero parang masakit pa rin gawin I miss working

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Packing your stuff makes it feel worse after hearing you’ve been let go from your job.

I feel bad a few months ago when we had to let go of some people when a client decided to cut our work engagement. This week I felt better when I heard that those people already looking to start new jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; October 21st, 2020 at 09:52 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to unpack my office stuff na. Mabait talaga office namin. Sila na nag pack ng gamit namin and all I had to do was pick it up sa office (except for my stuff na locked sa cabinet) Its been 2 months, wala na siguro virus eto. Pero parang masakit pa rin gawin I miss working

Sila na gumawa dahil they can't wait fast enough to see you go, baka hinde mo pa daw gawin. ✌🏼️Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sila na gumawa dahil they can't wait fast enough to see you go, baka hinde mo pa daw gawin. ✌🏼️Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus?

They did it for the whole department kaya Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? I really have to give it to the company, they treat their employees well. Minalas lang kami na nadamay department namin sa politics ng isang evil director who hates our VP/department head in Manila kaya nilipat sa India buong department namin

Saka hello shadow, HR gave me 2 additional months to think about my decision kasi nga may order from the that evil director to keep me in the organization Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? Kahit August last day ko employed pa ko until end of September Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus?

My boss loves me, hello Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? Sabi ko sa mga boss punta muna ko US, next year na ko ulit mag work hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    They did it for the whole department kaya Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? I really have to give it to the company, they treat their employees well. Minalas lang kami na nadamay department namin sa politics ng isang evil director who hates our VP/department head in Manila kaya nilipat sa India buong department namin

Saka hello shadow, HR gave me 2 additional months to think about my decision kasi nga may order from the that evil director to keep me in the organization Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? Kahit August last day ko employed pa ko until end of September Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus?

My boss loves me, hello Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? Sabi ko sa mga boss punta muna ko US, next year na ko ulit mag work hehe

Nice boss you got there Cathy.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Nice boss you got there Cathy.
    Yes he's the best Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus? The main reason why I lasted 12 yrs at the company Job Prospects in the Time of Corona Virus?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    4 boxes and 1 laptop bag full of documents din naipon ko in 12 yrs. I still had stuff sa rolling shelves na i warehouse na hahaha. Sobrang waste lang when we let go of several floors ang dami nila tinapon na office supplies

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am working on my CV and it has too many company specific jargon. How do I make this generic and attractive kaya. Kasi yung summary of qualification sa CV ko, mga boss ko halos gumawa (it was a requirement for my promotion) and it's meant to look good within the organization

I haven't been in a job interview since 2008 I want to work already but my colleagues who resigned late last year, 90% ata wala pa rin work, though I know it's because they are not looking. My one friend 6 mos na looking at rejected lahat. Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the CV kasi hindi umaabot sa interview e. Kaya critical talaga na attractive yung CV

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I am working on my CV and it has too many company specific jargon. How do I make this generic and attractive kaya. Kasi yung summary of qualification sa CV ko, mga boss ko halos gumawa (it was a requirement for my promotion) and it's meant to look good within the organization

I haven't been in a job interview since 2008 I want to work already but my colleagues who resigned late last year, 90% ata wala pa rin work, though I know it's because they are not looking. My one friend 6 mos na looking at rejected lahat. Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the CV kasi hindi umaabot sa interview e. Kaya critical talaga na attractive yung CV
    Padala mo sakin CV mo I can help you refine it. You can also browse LinkedIn profiles and see how the good ones are able to keep their descriptions concise without diluting the impact of their achievements.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Attractive resumes are concise and easy so see the highlights achievements and accomplishments from present and previous jobs/roles. Resumes that only shows a long list of bland skills without any strong emphasis on how those skills were used are likely going to be skimmed over.

Here's a good article how a typical resume by IT engineering professionals can be improved.

What accomplishments sound like on software engineering resumes - Jacob Kaplan-Moss