Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    So, how's the job hunting?
    baby steps

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I finished updating my CV. hehe. I hope I get a good job coz my parents aren't getting and younger and I want them to enjoy their money and not to spend on me anymore.

Iisipin ko na lang talaga na kasama ang sama ng loob sa suweldo. Bakit kasi kailangan pang magkaron ng difficult tao sa office. Dati naman ang saya saya namin sa office naman tapos biglang may bwisit na boss.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    baby steps
    ang ginagawa ko, hanap ng work, tapos pag meron asungot at talagang inde ko makayanan ang ginagawang trato sa akin then i start looking for another job then move out...

mahirap na nga ang buhay pati ba sa trabaho may pasakit pa rin..

good luck, i'm sure you will find a job that you will like and enjoy and at the same time make money...marami dyan.. hanap hanap lang...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    good luck, i'm sure you will find a job that you will like and enjoy and at the same time make money...marami dyan.. hanap hanap lang...
    Mag dilang anghel ka sana

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang hirap maghanap ng work I talked to my friend who's a head hunter and she said that my work gap is too lang na daw. I am overqualified for a staff position (because of my MBA) and underqualified for a managerial position (because of my work experience - 4 years lang)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Banat lang ng banat Cathy, never die on your self...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    here is my motivation for working as i quote a bumper sticker from an old schooler vehicle i saw on my way to a mall one day..

it says there "work sux but I need the bux", its really true..

i myself have a plan on establishing my own business, but as of now i'm studying and working at the same time in my father's company.. working for capital of my future business and studying for knowledge in that business. I'm just lucky like you that my parents are the ones paying for my tuitions.. by the way I'm not taking graduate school, I'm taking Restaurant Operations and Culinary Arts. yeah i can inherit my father's business but I don't want it to happen that way, I want (if destiny permits) to be successful on a business on my own. we all know na yung pagpapaaral sa atin ng mga magulang natin ay investment nila para sa kapakanan natin. at mababayaran natin ito sa kanila not in the form of money but in the form of a successful person whatever it may be.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    find something you love to do. then it won't feel like work at all.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have several companies is mind. The problem is they won't take me in. hehe.

My ultimate dream is to have my own gym but that's far from being realised.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit... may pera ba sa gym???

well kung gym ang plan mong negosyo....why not work on an existing gym na maganda sa pananaw mo... so you can understand the true nature of that business and realize kung yun nga ang negosyo na para sa iyo.

kung overqualified ka.... you can always make "customized" CV depende sa papasukan mo... downgrade your qualifications (mainly remove your MBA from your CV perhaps).

who told you that having a 4 year work experience na non-supervisory position is NOT enough qualifications???

MBA's are not best taken kung less than 2 years work ka.... sa 4 years na work.... marami ka ng na observe ng dapat gawin ng tauhan at dapat gawin ng isang bisor or boss (isn't that the reason why you know that you had a "bad" boss before?!?) kung eng-eng ka you wouldn't have known that di ba...

btw why would you fear another bad boss??? is there really such a thing as a good boss (anyway)?

wait 'til you become a boss on your own (duon mo sabihin sa akin na hindi ka bad boss like your bad boss...hehehe)

bottomline, just set your mind - that since boss/es is always higher than you are...always expect that if you look up to them, you will first see their a**hole before you see their face/s... i am sure that would make you smile all the time.

ganyan ginawa ko... so everyday ako ay happy .... yun nga lang nasa boss position na ako ngayon... kaya alam ko rin bakit yung mga tao ko naka smile when they see me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
How to get over work phobia