New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there's more to life than just forcing yourself to go to work coz u have to pay off loans.

"I owe, i owe, so off to work i go" the bumper sticker goes....

Enjoying what u do should be the motivation.

Miss Cathy, i you're afraid of working for someone, then start your own business.

So u wont be ordered around.

ikaw ang boss.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Get a job now Cathy. Sometimes yung pagiging jobless for a very long time, isa yan sa mga dahilan kung bakit mahirap na ulit makakuha ng trabaho. In your case, 3 yrs na, and counting.

Or just like what Uls said, mag-business ka na lang. Ikaw pa amo.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Matagal ka na rin pa lang nabakante sa work. Trabaho din ang kasagutan sa tanong mo. Get a job or mag-business(magtatrabaho ka rin dito) sabi nga nila.

Pag may business ka na at syempre ikaw na ang amo, pwedeng ikaw na ang manigaw.

Kidding aside, you're very lucky na may sumalo sa yo for that additional three years. Isa ako sa marami pang iba ang nangibang bayan pa at nagsasakripisyo just for their families. Ayokong mawalan ng trabaho sa ngayon. Nag-iipon pa rin kasi kami. Nagpapaaral pa ng 2 bata. Pero kung gusto ko ng tumigil, dapat meron akong alternative na pagkakakitaan. Nag-iisip na rin akong magbusiness na lang dyan sa atin.

Napakaboring ngayon ang work ko. Gusto ko ng tumigil at umuwi na lang but my contract prohibits me. Pag-nakauwi na ako, hanap din siguro ulit ng trabaho.

Try again Cathy.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you." - Henri Frederic Amiel

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I want to have a business talaga. My graduate thesis was to put up the business that I'm really passionate about. Problem is I don't have money for capital. I do not want to borrow from my family and I am scared of getting a loan. Sana in the future I could put up a business.

Does that mean mahihirapan talaga ko maghanap kasi 3 years na ko jobless? Hindi ba valid na full time student naman ako for 3 years. Nung April lang kasi ako nag graduate.

I also computed that if I start working again (in Makati) e I'll spend more or less P6,000 on gas (7 km/L; 28 Km/day), P1,800 on toll and P2,600 on parking. Siguro pag nag work ako e abonado pa ko. hehe. Pero sabi friend ko siya din daw parang break even lang for the first few years daw.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cathy, from the sound of it, u have set up imaginary barriers that prevent u from doing anything... ur paralyzed by ur own thinking...

Gusto mo mag work pero (so and so reason)....

Gusto mo mag business pero (so and so reason)...

Maybe you just do't wanna admit it...

I think you really enjoy being a student and living off ur parents...

Seems like ur parents have provided such a comfortable life for you that u can't imagine yourself doing uncomfortable things... like going to work everyday...

hehe

--------

Im guessing that u have rich parents. Either they are professionals or have their own business...

Why dont you go work in ur parents' business?

No? Why not?

Coz they already give u money even if u dont work for them... so why should u work for them?

hehehe

See... i'm already thinking like you
    Last edited by uls; May 13th, 2008 at 11:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Suwerte naman ni Cathy........

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wala kasi sapat na motivation si Cathy para mag work.

For most people, avoiding hunger is enough motivation to go to work.

E si Cathy hindi naman sya gugutomin pag di magtrabaho e... hehe

Aside from di sya gugutomin, binigyan pa sya ng car, libre ang gas, may allowance... im sure sagot pa ng parents ang credit card nya hehe

Paano ka magiging motivated pumasok sa trabaho araw araw e ang sarap ng buhay mo kahit di ka magtrabaho

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Looks like you,ve lost your sense of direction...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Wala kasi sapat na motivation si Cathy para mag work.

For most people, avoiding hunger is enough motivation to go to work.

E si Cathy hindi naman sya gugutomin pag di magtrabaho e... hehe

Aside from di sya gugutomin, binigyan pa sya ng car, libre ang gas, may allowance... im sure sagot pa ng parents ang credit card nya hehe

Paano ka magiging motivated pumasok sa trabaho araw araw e ang sarap ng buhay mo kahit di ka magtrabaho

"Born with a silver spoon in your mouth"........

Anyways, Cathy, mag-business ka na lang or ikaw na mag-lead ng family business nyo, maigi pa. Ikaw pa Bossing, di ba?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

You'll be marrying anytime soon Sis!

So, you should find a job now that's stable, rewarding and profitable, so that you'll be independent and you'll be able to enjoy your single-blessedness before you take the plunge.

Would you like to be totally dependent on your future husband? IMO, not a chance! You've spent precious time and money finishing your college and post-graduate studies in reputable schools, only to be relegated to just taking care of your place? What a waste! So, go out now and conquer the world!...

(I sincerely hope this motivates you)...

6000:mobile:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
How to get over work phobia