New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Blockbuster ang pila sa BPI branch.
    Today? Down nanaman yan tingnan mo. Hanggang 10 kaya ng System nila. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    That's just an emotional reaction, lahat Ng bank may kanya kanyang problema, pano kung Yung nilipatan niya nagka problema din, lipat ulit?

Anyway pabor yan sa maiiwan, made decongest Ang traffic [emoji1]
    Hindi na daw kasi reliable pero magiiwan pa rin naman daw siya balance

Napapaisip na rin ako kasi mahirap na unreliable especially for those based abroad
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde rin. Nagkakaproblema rin ibang banks pero hinde katulad ng bpi. Sobrang jurassic talaga System nila.

Sobra talaga sa BPI. I don't know what happened. They used to be so reliable

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Is it true sir, that BDO banks ATM will not be available for this Holy Week (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun)? Now that's a big hassle if true. Just heard it from the grapevine.
    Oh, just found out the answer myself. Seem BDO is also upgrading. Here's what it says in the news.

"The country’s largest bank said its automated teller machines (ATMs), mobile and online banking as well as debit and cash card transactions would be temporarily inaccessible to clients starting 8 p.m. on April 19 (Good Friday) to 12 noon on April 20 (Black Saturday)."

"“We are advising our clients and the general public to perform their banking transactions ahead of this scheduled activity to avoid any inconvenience,” BDO said.

The system improvement, once completed, will help BDO provide better service to its growing number of clients and offer banking convenience to even more Filipinos.

Ayala-led Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is also undertaking a systems upgrade."

BDO, BPI push system upgrades | Philstar.com

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    --------------------------------------------
    Last edited by uls; April 15th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Is it true sir, that BDO banks ATM will not be available for this Holy Week (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun)? Now that's a big hassle if true. Just heard it from the grapevine.
    OT: Major systems upgrade raw ang BDO in the next few days....

Hope not as big as a BPI fiasco....

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Spoke to a friend who visited the nearest branch, she's saying that all branches will be closed starting tomorrow already??

That's one long-ass vacation for the bank and one giant WTF for the rest of us.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    may theory ako

medyo conspiracy theory territory

naalala ko last year delayed ang pera ng SSS pensioners dahil sa "systems upgrade"

this time naman delayed ang payrolls ng private sector employees

ang theory ko sadya yan

ung pondo ginagamit muna nila for very short term lending

maka-earn lang ng interest via overnight lending or 3 or 5 days

hehe
    not true according to a friend.

sabi niya nag-upgrade lang talaga ang BPI. paano niya nasabi? isa sila sa losing bidders.

ang problema, the same winning bidder ng BPI ang siya ding ta-trabaho sa BDO system this week kaya alam na.

sabi nga niya, bakit daw hindi na lang ng rollback (??? sa old system) nung nagka-aberya?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Oh, just found out the answer myself. Seem BDO is also upgrading. Here's what it says in the news.

"The country’s largest bank said its automated teller machines (ATMs), mobile and online banking as well as debit and cash card transactions would be temporarily inaccessible to clients starting 8 p.m. on April 19 (Good Friday) to 12 noon on April 20 (Black Saturday)."

"“We are advising our clients and the general public to perform their banking transactions ahead of this scheduled activity to avoid any inconvenience,” BDO said.

The system improvement, once completed, will help BDO provide better service to its growing number of clients and offer banking convenience to even more Filipinos.

Ayala-led Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is also undertaking a systems upgrade."

BDO, BPI push system upgrades | Philstar.com
    seems like they found an exploit...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like the team handling the system migration or upgrade encountered a snag which took them a while to trace and resolve. Nasa BPI main branch ako ngayon. Daming tao.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IBM nag handle ng system nila diba?

Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast