New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Yes that is the key, invest while you are still young. Dont say na may savings account ka naman, believe me kahit anong gawin mong ipon ma wi withdraw at ma wiwithdraw mo din yan. Invest in something you cant easily withdraw.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    More than the disadvantage of being too tempting to withdraw, the biggest reason why your long-term savings shouldnt be in a bank is because you'll lose out to inflation, even with a time deposit.

A Citisec account is easy to deposit and withdraw money from, but you wouldn't withdraw it knowing that leaving it there for a decade or so will lead to good returns.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

0.5% percent na lang nga ang TD ngayon. No use saving your money in the bank. Invest in property instead or better yet mag negosyo para umikot ang pera.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kung may family na, invest in a life insurance that earns dividends thru mutual funds investment, secure na family mi pag may nangyari sa yo, then if after 10 yrs or more u can withdraw it for ur kid's college fund, parang 3 way investment, insurance, savings and if needed pwede educational fund in the future.

Ganyan yung kinuha ko nung nag start pa lang ako mag work, 180T total cash out payable in 10 yrs, tapos insured ako 1M, now around 400T na sya pag ni withdraw ko, di kayang kitain sa banko yun kahit TD pa

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Sa sunlife ba yan sir qwerty ?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    16.4% is pretty good for mutual funds ha. Magkano fees if he withdraws it all?

Actually there are no fees since lampas na siya sa holding period. And he didnt redeem it, he opted to let it grow more pero nagdagdag siya ng 100k or 150k ata didnt heard properly e haha

If you look at mutual funds today especially equity funds, minsan umaabot pa ng 50% ang roi nila.
    If anyone wants, i could send by email the comparison of all historical performances of top mutual fund companies from their ipo to present just to give people an idea how good MF are. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Cge sir il pm you basahin ko bukas ung mga historical data ng companies na binabangit total wala naman akong masyado gagawin tom.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

0.5% percent na lang nga ang TD ngayon. No use saving your money in the bank. Invest in property instead or better yet mag negosyo para umikot ang pera.

The best pa rin mag-negosyo, but that in itself is also VERY risky. I read somewhere that 90% of businesses fail.

Investing in stocks and mutual funds isn't exactly wealth-building. I see it more as preserving the value of your savings and adding a fair amount of gain to it.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Why not attending the IMG seminar? libre naman ah. Then nasa sa iyo na kung gusto mo sa IMG or hanap ka na ng iba. I was enlightened by Financila Literacy seminar.
    Being thrift or frugal is a good start. Then do the steps of investing. as they said " the best time to plant trees was 20 years ago, the next best time is NOW".

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Why not attending the IMG seminar? libre naman ah. Then nasa sa iyo na kung gusto mo sa IMG or hanap ka na ng iba. I was enlightened by Financila Literacy seminar.
    Being thrift or frugal is a good start. Then do the steps of investing. as they said " the best time to plant trees was 20 years ago, the next best time is NOW".
    actually we are the direct partner of IMG when it comes to mutual funds, we conduct training and seminars to agents when it comes to mutual funds.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i got mine sa PRULife UK

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Sa sunlife ba yan sir qwerty ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast