New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveInvest View Post
    actually we are the direct partner of IMG when it comes to mutual funds, we conduct training and seminars to agents when it comes to mutual funds. .
    I wonder why FAMI is no longer partner with IMG?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveInvest View Post
    Actually there are no fees since lampas na siya sa holding period. And he didnt redeem it, he opted to let it grow more pero nagdagdag siya ng 100k or 150k ata didnt heard properly e haha

If you look at mutual funds today especially equity funds, minsan umaabot pa ng 50% ang roi nila.
    If anyone wants, i could send by email the comparison of all historical performances of top mutual fund companies from their ipo to present just to give people an idea how good MF are. :D
    kayang kaya 50% on equity, even more. i just earned 12% in 24 days sa trading kaso bantay ka nga lang. mas exciting din trading, boring if you just leave it sa fund managers hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The best pa rin mag-negosyo, but that in itself is also VERY risky. I read somewhere that 90% of businesses fail.

Investing in stocks and mutual funds isn't exactly wealth-building. I see it more as preserving the value of your savings and adding a fair amount of gain to it.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    mahirap mag negosyo if you dont know the formula. marami kasi satin di rin born entrepreneurs, try mo lang umorder sa restaurant na wala sa menu nila pero yung simple lang gawin, sasabihin sayo 'sir, wala po kami niyan'

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    mahirap mag negosyo if you dont know the formula. marami kasi satin di rin born entrepreneurs, try mo lang umorder sa restaurant na wala sa menu nila pero yung simple lang gawin, sasabihin sayo 'sir, wala po kami niyan'
    That's true. But I believe it's learnable. I came from a family with absolutely no business background - lahat corporate. But I'm interested to learn, and my current job right now makes me a pseudo-businessman as I am in charge of the business of the company for a whole region. The workload requires you to learn marketing, pricing, cost management, relationship management, and so on. Working with business owners allows me to see their mindset, and little by little i try to learn.

I have a very long way to go though, but I believe that if you want it enough, you can learn it.

Running successful businesses is the best way to amass wealth, but it's definitely not an easy task for many.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    yup, not everybody is blessed with talents na pang businessman :D although Xempre yakang yaka siyang matututunan

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hindi mahirap mag Business, its lack of love yung bumibigay sa kanyang negosyo.

"Begin to face the Fear Today without giving Up"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritRalf View Post

Yes, love what you do have courage and be innovative. Lack one of those then nothing will happen.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritRalf View Post

it's not actually love, but having the knack for it is what makes a business a success, couple that with hard work and discipline then you have a good formula.

im no businessman, my dad is, but it doesnt mean i cannot apply those practices in a corporate setting.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    pano magpost ng image na malinaw parin kapag pinost? lumalabo kasi

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Ung malaki image ang ipost mo sir kung maliit lang malabo talaga yan.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast