New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas madalas ngayon ang carjacking than carnapping. Most new cars now have built-in engine immobilizers so mahihirapan talagang i-carnap ang mga newer cars, so carjacking na sila ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    carjacking na nga talaga style ng mga demonyo ngayon. if minalas-malas ka pa, pati ikaw papatayin din nila.

tomorrow, papakabit ako ng CARRYBOY 3-LOCK. the metal is a firearm-grade metal. HID sana papakabit ko kaso, mas importante ang peace of mind. and aanhin mo ang HID, kung kinarnapped naman ang car mo. hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How much yang Carryboy 3-Lock?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    How much yang Carryboy 3-Lock?
    5,500 php. ung ang last price ng carryboy banaue. going to install tomorrow. i think it's way much better than any alarm system available in the market..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Need ba talaga to unlock all 3 locks every time na ma-lock mo ito? And car model specific ba yang 3-Lock? Dun kasi sa website ng Carryboy, meron syang list of car models na pwedeng kabitan ng 3-Lock. Kaya ba yang ikabit sa car not on their list?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    5,500 php. ung ang last price ng carryboy banaue. going to install tomorrow. i think it's way much better than any alarm system available in the market..
    http://www.carryboy.com/3lock542.php <-- this is so cool
    We hope they dont have any solution for this.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hmmmm. mukhang mabusisi.better leave a rottweiler sa loob ng car.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Need ba talaga to unlock all 3 locks every time na ma-lock mo ito? And car model specific ba yang 3-Lock? Dun kasi sa website ng Carryboy, meron syang list of car models na pwedeng kabitan ng 3-Lock. Kaya ba yang ikabit sa car not on their list?
    by just pulling the slide arm, the two (2) locks engage simultaneously. it's your option if you want to use the 3rd lock for added security. It is also very convenient to unlock, takes only less than 10 seconds.

I just had my car installed with 3-lock (steering lock) kanina. although medyo mahal, but you can't buy a piece of mind..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The CB-542 refers to brake and clutch lock while the CB-545 to steering lock. according to them, car specific ang 3-lock..
    Last edited by 2Dmax; September 4th, 2007 at 09:07 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    The CB-542 refers to brake and clutch lock while the CB-545 to steering lock. according to them, car specific ang 3-lock..
    This is true!

Unfortunately for me, they only make them for the newer models

I tried asking them about it and they said that they do not have them for my rig.

The only thing I can use to help secure my vehicle from them is the spare tire lock thingie.

But then again, a lot of good that'll do me in the event that my whole rig is taken with it (HEAVEN FORBID!)

Bummer

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Steering Wheel Lock - effective ba talaga?