New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alexatl19 View Post
    Papasukin daw ng tubig yung headlight na nabili ko kasi may fan daw. Yun ang sabi ng nagkakabit.
    Dumadaan kaba sa baha na kasing taas ng headlight mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it doesn't have to be liquid wet.
    basta may butas or big-enough crack, puedeng higupin ang damp damp water vapor, when the headlamp cools down.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Dumadaan kaba sa baha na kasing taas ng headlight mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sa langit kaya galing ang ulan

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Reposting my foglight upgrade from cheap generic LEDs to Philips Ultinon Essential:

The generic LEDs had weaker intensity and a dispersed beam pattern, while the Ultinon has a much clearer cutoff and stronger output.

Note though that while the Ultinon Essential is leagues better than generic LEDs, it's still weaker than the stock LED headlamps that came with the car:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; September 17th, 2019 at 01:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Car lights are essential for safe driving. There are plenty of brands who provide this product in the market. But car owners should purchase depending on their vehicle. What I usually do is to search online for compatible brands for my car and look for recommendation and feedback regarding a specific brand. However, the best practice is to follow the brand recommended by your trusted mechanic to avoid any problems. It's also best to bring your car for light replacement and maintenance on your trusted car shop as they know the best for your vehicle. Hope this helps!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    May nakapagtry na ba ng c6 or hlxg? Balak ko po kasing magpalit para sa foglights.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alexatl19 View Post
    May nakapagtry na ba ng c6 or hlxg? Balak ko po kasing magpalit para sa foglights.
    Yes my old generic fogs were C6. See the post above - the Ultinon has much better output.

For aesthetics, you can't tell the difference between the C6 and Philips Ultinon bulbs - same color temp lang and since fog lamps naman hindi siya nakakasilaw. But if you look at the beam pattern, the Ultinon has a more defined cutoff, stronger output, and better foreground lighting.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes my old generic fogs were C6. See the post above - the Ultinon has much better output.

For aesthetics, you can't tell the difference between the C6 and Philips Ultinon bulbs - same color temp lang and since fog lamps naman hindi siya nakakasilaw. But if you look at the beam pattern, the Ultinon has a more defined cutoff, stronger output, and better foreground lighting.

Ty sir. Siguro mag c6 na lang muna ko.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Sa headlight naman sir. Mas okay ba yung with fan o yung fanless na LED?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Hi All,

Hope all is well.

Last week, bumigay na yung foglights ko (right bulb - DLAA) and i am planning to replace the busted one with the below choices:

1.) DK LED (catered by Jeff Tan of ACA Araneta * php 2800 - dual color, white and yellow). stress test video ng bulb nasa FB page nya - nilubog sa timba yung bulb na dual color tapos saka in-ON/OFF kasama na ballast

challenge: unheard of this brand

2.) Novsight LED - online seller *php3000 with 1 year warranty (super yellow)
    challenge: pricey?

3.) Pegasus Halogen - online seller din *php700 (pair na) without install
    challenge: replacing busted bulb since mahirap dukutin sa mirage ang fog bulb.

other than the above, baka may makakarecommend ng budget meal na fogs (H11 - super yellow)

Thanks!

Cheers!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast