New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^an enlightened individual based on experience (from halogen to led then back to halogen)

I dont led for the form of its look nor the power saving but from the science behind light which made me stick to halogen and never switched to led

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    You, brother, are the enlightened 1, whilst hobo here was the moth drawn to the fire, got burnt.Lights Compatibility Issue
    In the guinea world, experiments can succeed or fail...the latter always more memorable.Lights Compatibility Issue

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    folks should recognize the difference between announcing ones' presence, and blinding them with their radiance.

the true test of glare, is to stand in front of, and face one's vehicle, and "see for oneself".
    the un-controlled light from halogens is weaker than those from leds. glare from halogens may be forgive-able, while the stronger glare from leds may not be forgive-able.

in some cases, one wouldn't have to upgrade, if one simply removed the front windshield tint.

my thoughts.
    AmenLights Compatibility IssueLights Compatibility Issue

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    folks should recognize the difference between announcing ones' presence, and blinding them with their radiance.

the true test of glare, is to stand in front of, and face one's vehicle, and "see for oneself".
    the un-controlled light from halogens is weaker than those from leds. glare from halogens may be forgive-able, while the stronger glare from leds may not be forgive-able.

in some cases, one wouldn't have to upgrade, if one simply removed the front windshield tint.

my thoughts.
    I actually did that exact test! 😂

I did it with the halogen and I also did it with the LED. It didn't blind me at all. And all incoming cars never flashed their high beams. The cut off of the philips ultinon essential is really good but it is the weakest LED out of all their philips LED line up. However it is definitely brighter than stock halogen plus the white light is more noticeable during night.

With the misting of headlights, I haven't experienced it in all our cars. So it is really not an issue. Yung taillights pa dati ng vios namin pinapasok ng tubig but never had those inside the headlights.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Tanong ko lang po kung anong led headlight yung magandang klase? Tsaka po yung maliwanag? Honda city 2012

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by alexatl19 View Post
    Tanong ko lang po kung anong led headlight yung magandang klase? Tsaka po yung maliwanag? Honda city 2012
    Check mo reviews ng Philips Ultinon xtreme H4.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My LED fog lights are beginning to fail, with the right light being much weaker than the left.

I think I got my money's worth anyway - these cheap generic bulbs cost 350 pesos and lasted exactly a year.

Now contemplating if I should get another set of generic bulbs or just go for the much more expensive Philips Ultinon Essential at 3.5k (10x a generic bulb).

For sure the Philips will last longer, but I doubt it'll last 10x longer (i.e. 10 years).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Ok po ba yung novsight na led para sa headlight?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by alexatl19 View Post
    Ok po ba yung novsight na led para sa headlight?
    If bent on LEDs, stick w/ the recommended Philips above. Most of what's out there are hit/miss.
    If just looking for brighter halogens, check Philips XtremeVision.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My LED fog lights are beginning to fail, with the right light being much weaker than the left.

I think I got my money's worth anyway - these cheap generic bulbs cost 350 pesos and lasted exactly a year.

Now contemplating if I should get another set of generic bulbs or just go for the much more expensive Philips Ultinon Essential at 3.5k (10x a generic bulb).

For sure the Philips will last longer, but I doubt it'll last 10x longer (i.e. 10 years).

Don't wanna go yellow Osram FogBreaker or Philips WeatherVision halogens, sir?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Meron tag 2.6k sa shopee na authentic.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast