New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 239 of 351 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3510
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroi View Post
    bought my Viofo A119 locally for 3,990 (without GPS)..

sir saan mo nabili?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    James Deakin - Timeline | Facebook
    Six Dashcams Go Head-to-Head Which One is the Best? | James Deakin | Philippine Car News, Reviews and Motorsports

What do you guys think of this comparo?
    Sobrang sayang at hindi lang kasama mga favorites like G1W, xiaomi, viofo, etc
    Baka sponsored ng transcend?
    Last edited by JJB; October 29th, 2016 at 10:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    James Deakin - Timeline | Facebook
    Six Dashcams Go Head-to-Head Which One is the Best? | James Deakin | Philippine Car News, Reviews and Motorsports

What do you guys think of this comparo?
    Sobrang sayang at hindi lang kasama mga favorites like G1W, xiaomi, viofo, etc
    Baka sponsored ng transcend?
    I think I've read him say on his FB that this is just the first comparison video. There will be another one for cheaper cameras. The reason it had a lot of Transcend is because the cameras were donated either by PC Worx or Transcend PH. He will only feature/review cameras that will be provided to him. After the review, he will raffle all of the cameras on his FB page.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyJr View Post
    I think I've read him say on his FB that this is just the first comparison video. There will be another one for cheaper cameras. The reason it had a lot of Transcend is because the cameras were donated either by PC Worx or Transcend PH. He will only feature/review cameras that will be provided to him. After the review, he will raffle all of the cameras on his FB page.
    Really good guy with good intentions. Kudos to JD

Now limiting my choice to either the Xiaoyi Yi or the Viofo A119. Just trying to decide whether the latter is worth the extra money.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    Now limiting my choice to either the Xiaoyi Yi or the Viofo A119. Just trying to decide whether the latter is worth the extra money.
    Toss coin and trust fate. Ako, di makapili between an LG or Huawei phone. Toss coin, ayun P8 nabili ko.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    I also considered these two models. Xiaoyi Yi is removable but uses lithium battery and not discrete. A119 is discrete and uses capacitor but fixed type.

Then, I encountered Mini 0903. Discrete, removable, and uses super capacitor.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Fair price. Which shop?

I have read some concerns about its reliability though, despite it being capacitor-powered. [emoji53]

I am still talking to the supplier. I think I can get it at P4000 per set. Mini 0903 was released Q1 2016. There is new firmware already to address issues reported.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    saan kayo nakabili ng reliable na microsd card at hindi fake?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    saan kayo nakabili ng reliable na microsd card at hindi fake?

me, sa samsung mismo kuya, abensons and automatic center meron din po