New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    ^how much for that type of camera?
    I had this one bundled at casa with the AVT 2-din DVD/FM/GPS/TV tuner. I think there was an additional cost of 2k but I believe its a lot cheaper outside of the casa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    just follow the installation instruction included in the parking sensor kit and you're good to go.

example with 2 parking sensors..

example with 4 parking sensors..

Sir, what is the advantage of having four(4) eyelets compared to two(2)? required ba talaga four(4) eyelets for safety purposes?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I have both, but honestly I rely more on the rear sensors than the rear-view camera. Pogi points lang yun eh, hehehe.

I bought the 2-eye Fujito brand back sensor for 1.2k in Banawe. Came with free installation, and after 2 years, it's still working so its money well spent.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sir, what is the advantage of having four(4) eyelets compared to two(2)?
    4 sensors have more total area covered.

Required ba talaga four(4) eyelets for safety purposes?
    Not necessarily. Remember that you still have your rear view mirror + 2 side mirrors to guide you when parking/reversing. So whatever suits your budget would be fine. 2 sensor kit costs P900 and up. 4 sensor kit costs P1,400 and up.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    best to have 4 back sensors. I'm planning to add a back camera to give me additional aid.

Both would be nice to have as an aid for the driver especially in very tight situations. Yes you can always go down and visually inspect the path but in cases wherein the the path may be submerged in water or mud then having the camera to guide you would be a great help.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    4 sensors have more total area covered.

Not necessarily. Remember that you still have your rear view mirror + 2 side mirrors to guide you when parking/reversing. So whatever suits your budget would be fine. 2 sensor kit costs P900 and up. 4 sensor kit costs P1,400 and up.

ah okay sir. thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good pm po mga sir..

sorry medyo O.T lang. ask ko lang po bakit yung back camera ko di sya nag aautomatic na nalabas sa head unit ko pag reverse.. kelangan ko pa iclick yung aux/input dun sa headunit unit ko para makita yung video.. normal lang po ba yun or may tamang settings sa head unit ko? T.I,A

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi everyone, I have been reading a lot on this forum re backup cameras.

I have been given a recommendation na it's better to have the backup camera mounted on the rear view rather than on the head unit. Mas madali daw for the driver.

Also, has anyone tried this brand?

EONON L0415 Rear View Monitor *can't post the url, please look it up via their website. eonon.com

Pls feel free to comment and give your recos as well.

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Has anyone tried things like these?

Eonon L0415 Rear View mounted mirrors check it out on eonon.com

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtip View Post
    Good pm po mga sir..

sorry medyo O.T lang. ask ko lang po bakit yung back camera ko di sya nag aautomatic na nalabas sa head unit ko pag reverse.. kelangan ko pa iclick yung aux/input dun sa headunit unit ko para makita yung video.. normal lang po ba yun or may tamang settings sa head unit ko? T.I,A
    Has anyone tried Eonon?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast