New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boyski04 View Post
    Hi guys, i posted a similar subject but haven't got any reply yet so i tried to search a topic here and was directed to this thread. If you dont mind, i also wanted to avail a camera for the new fortuner 2013. It is a standard accessory for the 4x4. Though you can have it installed also in casa but the cost is too expensive. I heard from several guys that it is a lot cheaper outside of the casa but couldnt get a specific name or location as well as a contact number. If in case you know a shop that has these cameras, please share it here for us to benefit also the lower cost. Thanks a lot.
    Ask your SA of toyota's authorized accessories provider sir, in mitsu it's winterpine in araneta ave. cause thru them there will be no issue on warranty. as for the price i agree with you reverse cam of strada from casa is 8.5k while it's only 3.5k in winterpine.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    had my back-up camera with night vision installed in Banawe. costs P1,500. with 1 year warranty. ride is a Toyota Revo.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    had my back-up camera with night vision installed in Banawe. costs P1,500. with 1 year warranty. ride is a Toyota Revo.
    Sir can you post picture kung ano itsura?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Anong shop bro? Sa goldcars 2500 eh, medyo mahal kaya di pa ko nagpainstall.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Ko High Octane Marking
    20 Banawe St, QC
    516-8875, 0916-560-9999
    look for Jerry

2 ang backup camera nila. 1 is drill type, must drill hole on the rear bumper like mine. 1 is the plate type, just screws on the license plate. both costs P1,500. madali daw nakawin ang plate type kaya hindi yun ang kinuha ko.

the backup camera was connected to Pioneer AVH-1450DVD. kay Jerry ko rin binili at the same time.

colored ang video ng camera sa araw at B/W sa gabi (IR night vision at work). may distance indicator siya from 0 to 5 meters. true view ang video nya kaya di ka malilito, i.e. para ka lang nakatingin sa rear view mirror, left is left and right is right.

ang 2 backup sensors ay stock sa Revo VX200. connected sila sa 1 small speaker. may beep-beep sound sya to warn you of obstacles.

for me, great combination talaga ang backup camera + backup sensor.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Ko High Octane Marking
    20 Banawe St, QC
    516-8875, 0916-560-9999
    look for Jerry

2 ang backup camera nila. 1 is drill type, must drill hole on the rear bumper like mine. 1 is the plate type, just screws on the license plate. both costs P1,500. madali daw nakawin ang plate type kaya hindi yun ang kinuha ko.

the backup camera was connected to Pioneer AVH-1450DVD. kay Jerry ko rin binili at the same time.

colored ang video ng camera sa araw at B/W sa gabi (IR night vision at work). may distance indicator siya from 0 to 5 meters. true view ang video nya kaya di ka malilito, i.e. para ka lang nakatingin sa rear view mirror, left is left and right is right.

ang 2 backup sensors ay stock sa Revo VX200. connected sila sa 1 small speaker. may beep-beep sound sya to warn you of obstacles.

for me, great combination talaga ang backup camera + backup sensor.
    *red_one, thanks for sharing as it will save some money for guys like us whose not dependent to the casa. Regards

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If I were to have only one, it'd be the parking sensors. As long as they're placed properly on your bumper (i.e. not all in the middle like in other people's cars), they'd do a lot in assisting you as you park. Always keep in mind that these sensors are supplementary only, you should be able to park even without them. It shouldn't be an excuse to be lazy.

Anyway, I prefer the parking sensors over the camera because it's more intuitive to use. Before the days of rear view cameras, everyone had to glance through his rear windscreen to see if his parking is good enough. Pretty hard to do that and look at the HU at the same time right?

Of course, if you can afford both, get both, though I wouldn't suggest getting a camera without the backup sensors.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    just follow the installation instruction included in the parking sensor kit and you're good to go.

example with 2 parking sensors..

example with 4 parking sensors..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    going to follow the advise here and will install both. I've already installed the backup camera.

And since this kind did not require me to drill holes on the bumper, I will now install the no-drill backup sensors this weekend.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ^how much for that type of camera?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast