New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Here View Post
    If anyone can help please. Sorry if the question has been covered before, but I need an answer in English please. We have a house in Cavite and purchased a new 2016 Chev Trailblazer last year. It does not come with an SD card for the built in Nav system, the dealer has no idea where to get them from. Can they be purchased with the maps installed, or do I need to download them onto a blank SD card.
    Can anyone help please, we are currently in Sydney, Australia but will be back there maybe June.
    If I remember correctly, i read that mylink infotainment system on most chevy cars are using QNX system. Its UNIX/posix based, and created by QNX software systems for chevy. Chevy dictated QNX systems to only allow integration of apps that are approved by chevy. Latest incarnation of mylink allows apple apps (apple carplay) and android apps (android auto) to be "mirrored" but will only allow certain manufacturers to be their GPS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    sent you a pm sir.
    Sent pm, Need gps card for montero GLX 2017

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    sent you a pm sir.
    boss pa Pm naman po ng para sa strada 2013 at montero 2015 po.salamat po
    txt nyo nalang po aq dto 09356210525

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ramrac View Post
    Merin ako Papago X8 with multiple baud rate. Tested to work in most in car navigation HU. Pm me if u like a copy
    boss pa pm nmn po ng copy ng para sa wigo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post

If you are using apple, all i can say is good luck

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Apple iOS oflline map with GPS navigation:
    Maps.me and Sygic.

Maps.me is based on OpenstreetMap, which is updated regularly by volunteer users. I myself contribute to Openstreetmap and Maps.me to tag and name new buildings, shops or sites, or trace new roads not yet shown in Google maps. (What is odd is Google maps update a few days later. Openstreetmap must be selling their data to Google. ). Tagged shops have direct connection to Foursquare so you can see pictures of the place and reviews when online. Maps.me is free with unlimited downloads of places and for regular map update.
    I have not used Sygic since I am satisfied with Maps.me, but it requires in-app purchase to unlock additional features.

In Android, I use Osmand, also based on Openstreetmap, but downloads are limited to a total of 7 only for both places and map update. After you reached the 7 downloads, you have to pay for more. This is the reason why I prefer Maps.me in IOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Good am.

I was trying to update my gps map of my fortuner 2017. I inserted the sd card on my computer and looked at the files. Since I cant download any from inav.ph, I decided to not update it. The problem is, now my gps isnt working, I think something got deleted from the sd card. How to fix this? Please help.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Good am.

I was trying to update my gps map of my fortuner 2017. I inserted the sd card on my computer and looked at the files. Since I cant download any from inav.ph, I decided to not update it. The problem is, now my gps isnt working, I think something got deleted from the sd card. How to fix this? Please help.
    try to bring it to your dealer they know how to fix it maybe your sd card got corrupted

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gud am, cno po dito na taga cebu na nag iinstall ng gps navigtn???... Papakabit sna ako, montero sports 2.5 glx 2015 model.... Tnx

Sent from my C6802 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Sirs, meron po ba kayo kopya ng Navi Data Card para sa Toyota Wigo?
    baka po pwede makakuha?

thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Any expert here who knows what type of sd card is used for gps in montero 2015?

Sent from my C6802 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast