New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by smkscrn22 View Post
    sir loui anson, baka meron po kau na pang wigo not sure kung 2016/2017 ung model. last nov lang kc nabili. pa pm din naman po ako. TIA
    sir me nakuha ka na po bang SD CARD for wigo? wigo din po ang sa akin eh and sana gusto kong gamitin yung navi nia..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Hi Guys,

Newbie here..asking po sana kung pwede po mag install ng sd card dito, I have a wigo po tas sabi ng agent ko navi ready daw po, pero everytime na pumupunta ako sa navi walang nangyayari, ganito lang ang itsura nia palagi..
    patulong naman po.. sana me sumagot..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img20170215104051.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by March28 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Newbie here..asking po sana kung pwede po mag install ng sd card dito, I have a wigo po tas sabi ng agent ko navi ready daw po, pero everytime na pumupunta ako sa navi walang nangyayari, ganito lang ang itsura nia palagi..
    patulong naman po.. sana me sumagot..
    Same inquiry here po...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    May ibang seller pa ba dito ng gps software?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    sent you a pm sir.
    Would like to inquire for the navigation sd card for toyota fortuner 2016. Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I have a 6 month old 2017 D-max. MID unit is a factory-installed (OEM) AVT CNE6959D. I discovered last weekend during a long drive that the Navigation System stopped working. Went to the dealer and discovered the microSD card had been pulled out. The last time I ever had the car cleaned or serviced outside my home was at my Dealership. Now of course they would never claim to have done anything to my microSD card. But it's disappointing that there isn't better after service measures for cases like these. The car is newly bought, the card is definitely missing, I don't get why they can't have it as part of warranty and replace the card.

I am currently in the process of looking for an owner of a similar unit (2015+ D-max or Colorado) to attempt to clone their cards but I don't know if I'll ever find one.

The dealership gave me a price for replacement at 10,000 pesos, and AVT gave me a price of 7,500 pesos; both of which I think are utterly absurd. Does anyone have a solution that's not as costly?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^Ditch the HU gps

Use a smart phone or tablet, install an offline gps-map app like "open system map"

Download maps freely

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^Ditch the HU gps

Use a smart phone or tablet, install an offline gps-map app like "open system map"

Download maps freely

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Acanthomorpha View Post
    I have a 6 month old 2017 D-max. MID unit is a factory-installed (OEM) AVT CNE6959D. I discovered last weekend during a long drive that the Navigation System stopped working. Went to the dealer and discovered the microSD card had been pulled out. The last time I ever had the car cleaned or serviced outside my home was at my Dealership. Now of course they would never claim to have done anything to my microSD card. But it's disappointing that there isn't better after service measures for cases like these. The car is newly bought, the card is definitely missing, I don't get why they can't have it as part of warranty and replace the card.

I am currently in the process of looking for an owner of a similar unit (2015+ D-max or Colorado) to attempt to clone their cards but I don't know if I'll ever find one.

The dealership gave me a price for replacement at 10,000 pesos, and AVT gave me a price of 7,500 pesos; both of which I think are utterly absurd. Does anyone have a solution that's not as costly?
    Agree. Waze na lang. May traffic update pa. Grabe talaga mga casa. Garapal

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Grabe naman 7500 for a map software. to compare, garmin map for entire North America is $80.00, $90 for entire Europe. This is just the map that you install on garmin gps.

Magkano ba 2 GB sd card, 300 pesos? 4-5K would have been a reasonable price. Sobra naman 7.5k much more 10k. Kaya naman pala ninanakaw sa mga casa at shops.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    You'll be thrilled to know that I called my agent today and she told me the replacement cost 15,000. Now I'm beginning to wonder what other things she has overcharged me for.

I use Waze and Google Maps as my reliable GPS around the roads. I just find the onboard navigation of the car convenient for mountain and coastal drives because it allows me to get an idea of the road ahead especially if I plan to overtake a slower vehicle. It helps to look over and see if there's a stretch of straight road or a sharp curve ahead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avt.jpg  

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast