New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    First of all, apologies to the admin if a live topic exists.

I bought a 2nd hand Isuzu Alterra and the OEM Head Unit that comes with it is GPS-ready/compatible. However, the SD Card for the GPS didn't come with the vehicle. I have Waze and Google Map in my smart phone but I really wanted sana to make full use of the HU and utilize its GPS function. Has anyone tried this? Where to download software and/or maps?
    Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghlennmc View Post
    First of all, apologies to the admin if a live topic exists.

I bought a 2nd hand Isuzu Alterra and the OEM Head Unit that comes with it is GPS-ready/compatible. However, the SD Card for the GPS didn't come with the vehicle. I have Waze and Google Map in my smart phone but I really wanted sana to make full use of the HU and utilize its GPS function. Has anyone tried this? Where to download software and/or maps?
    Thanks!
    Sir AVT ba HU ng Alterra? Kung oo, kailangan mo bumili ng SD card na preinstalled yung software or hanap ka ng SD card na meron na tapos iclone mo. Pero make sure na yun lang kailangan mo baka kailanganin mo pa ng GPS antenna. Dito dinodownload yun software kung AVT yung HU nakasama sa Alterra: Genuine OEM

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Di mo pwede ma-download ang maps nyan. May mga lines yan na nakaharang sa map pag ginawa mo yan, useless rin. There's someone selling here. Louie anson ng name nya dito. Half price of what winterpine is selling

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carofsteel View Post
    Sir AVT ba HU ng Alterra? Kung oo, kailangan mo bumili ng SD card na preinstalled yung software or hanap ka ng SD card na meron na tapos iclone mo. Pero make sure na yun lang kailangan mo baka kailanganin mo pa ng GPS antenna. Dito dinodownload yun software kung AVT yung HU nakasama sa Alterra: Genuine OEM
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Di mo pwede ma-download ang maps nyan. May mga lines yan na nakaharang sa map pag ginawa mo yan, useless rin. There's someone selling here. Louie anson ng name nya dito. Half price of what winterpine is selling
    Maraming salamat sa replies boss carofsteel and boss dct. I saw instructions sa forum sa isang car group ko and sad to say it didn't work. I guess I have to settle for the alternatives as recommended like cloning or getting one from sir Louie Anson.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Anyone knows the number of Louie Anson? Need one SD card for my montero..tnx

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Merin ako Papago X8 with multiple baud rate. Tested to work in most in car navigation HU. Pm me if u like a copy

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Pa pm ng number mo sir ramrac..tnx

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SUREFIRE77 View Post
    Anyone knows the number of Louie Anson? Need one SD card for my montero..tnx
    sent you a pm sir.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    pa pm naman din po ng number ni Louie Anson. Need one SD card for my Strada..tnx

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Magkano po ang Gps card? GPS ay from Growl Audio. Thanks. Pa pm po

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast