New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshII View Post
    Guys,

Anyone needed help for their gps HU unit running on WinCE 5 or 6 with 800X480 resolution just ping me.
    Hi sent you a PM as I need help in getting the gps of my China made HU to run. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    Hi sent you a PM as I need help in getting the gps of my China made HU to run. Thanks.
    Thought I'd share, here's what I used to get it working on WinCE 6.0 with 800x480:
    Garmin Mobile XT CE for Chinanavi with 800x480

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    What is the advantage of using a HU GPS as compared to a separate GPS unit? Can I listen to FM radio while using the HU GPS Navigation? Your inputs will be very much appreciated as I'm now thinking of buying a separate GPS unit or HU with GPS capability. Thanks.

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    one advantage definitely of HU GPS you will never forget it to include in your travel pack... meron naman GPS mga i-pad/tablet PC dont how accurate it is...separate GPS like Garmin will become obsolete (predictions of analyst) like after 5 years as this feature/capability wil be integrated in phones or other electronic devices... accuracy to some is important so they buy separate ones for GPS

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    one advantage definitely of HU GPS you will never forget it to include in your travel pack... meron naman GPS mga i-pad/tablet PC dont how accurate it is...separate GPS like Garmin will become obsolete (predictions of analyst) like after 5 years as this feature/capability wil be integrated in phones or other electronic devices... accuracy to some is important so they buy separate ones for GPS

I think it would be huge if Garmin opt to incorporate mobile phones in their GPS Navigation business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Hu gps