New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    I've the 2 brands below which maintains cut off ng original H4 halogen bulb on reflector headlight (No Glare/Silaw)

1. Philips Ultinon Essential Car Headlight
    - Price: online it sells for 4,000 - 5,500. Got mine for 5,500 at Roadstar BGC
    - Lighting: Definitely brighter than stock halogen, brighter than the Osram Nightbreaker Laser as well
    Same/Proper cut-off as stock so you don't blind on-coming or the car in front of you
    Just make sure to buy the real deal

2. PIAA
    - They have 2 types, the Gen3 LED and the newer, cheaper LED they introduced last MIAS.
    - The Gen3 LED looks similar to factory LEDs in terms of color, the newer one looks like factory
    HIDs
    - No actual experience but I am sure these are well made and will mimic stock cut-off as well

I don't recommend plug and play HID or LEDs other than the above, they would blind everyone in-front. Dame
    nagbebenta sa Facebook but most of them are not properly engineered.
    Buying the branded LED bulbs maybe the real deal. Their specs are within "street legal".

The chinese made LED bulbs offer higher lumens basically and at a cheaper price. This will attract more car owners to try them. Car owners who would not even bother to adjust their headlights.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Buying the branded LED bulbs maybe the real deal. Their specs are within "street legal".

The chinese made LED bulbs offer higher lumens basically and at a cheaper price. This will attract more car owners to try them. Car owners who would not even bother to adjust their headlights.
    Pag projector naman headlight mo, hinde sabog ang Buga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I can vouch for Pegasus LEDs (fogs H8/H11 30W)

Not blinding and same light distribution with OEM halogen bulbs.

2k pair with shipping. Much better than Keon Sondra na lagi ni vouch. Nakaksilaw naman and 3x pricier.

And endorsed by James Deakin.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    I can vouch for Pegasus LEDs (fogs H8/H11 30W)

Not blinding and same light distribution with OEM halogen bulbs.

2k pair with shipping. Much better than Keon Sondra na lagi ni vouch. Nakaksilaw naman and 3x pricier.

And endorsed by James Deakin.

I've seen a lot of cars installed with the KS led bulbs. They are bright and blinding at times.

"Active" led bulb ba yun pegasus mo sir?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Hi guys ask ko lang kung ok yung brand na osram na led headlight? Or mas ok ang hid, vios g variant pala gamit ko naka projector lens na sya or yung brand na keon sondra, diko kasi alam anu pipiliin ko tia

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I've seen a lot of cars installed with the KS led bulbs. They are bright and blinding at times.

"Active" led bulb ba yun pegasus mo sir?
    What do you mean active?

If you meant cooling, it's active cooling with fan kase. Passive means heat sink only. No?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    What do you mean active?

If you meant cooling, it's active cooling with fan kase. Passive means heat sink only. No?
    The one with the built in fan po.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I bought a pair of Philips Ultinon Essential H7 for my car with a reflector housing. Ordered it via shopee. It only cost me 3k. It came from China. I believe this is an entry level LED. Been using it for 3 weeks already.

My observations are:

1. The cut-off is correct. No glare for incoming traffic.

2. It is definitely brighter than the standard halogen bulbs. But its not extremely bright. Maybe next time I’ll upgrade to the higher end model.

3. The light gives off that OEM LED look from a distance when you look at it, similar to the Civic or Rush.

4. An adapter is needed because of the headlight housing design. Not the fault of the bulb. As a temporary fix, I used some Gorilla duct tape to hold it in place for now.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    after getting the nightbreaker laser next gens..

im thinking of getting these lol

GTR Lighting CSP Mini LED Headlights, 95 / 9145 Bulbs - GTR Lighting

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Installed GPNE led lights 6000K in my WildTrak lowbeams last week and im very pleased with the output so far. Medium tint po windshield ko. Napansin ko lang medyo alanganin ilaw sa asphalted road (or maybe its my eyes, also di ko pa na try sa ulan), will upgrade my stock foglights next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast