New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    JDM Pajero

Retrofitting basically allows you to maximize HID technology without safety issues with other motorists. This is the right way to use HID.

Questions?

Ask away!
    Hi sir... mitsu lancer 98 kotse ko... just installed HID and read your thread thus gusto ko sana ipa-retrofit headlights ko... may alam ba kayo gumagawa ang how much? you can PM me..

Usap naman tayo about LED's for auto application. Here are some recent projects:

This gauge came out of a Honda Integra and customer retrofitted it into his EK Civic. I upgraded the lighting to amber leds.

and he also asked me to do his 3rd brake light

Why use LED. First for aesthetic purposes, mas maganda. 2nd mas less consumption but the output is much brighter and Longer service lifetime. The OEM leds na ginagamit ko are rated between 50,000-100,000 hrs!

all LEDs are OEM and top notch quality.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    may service ka din pala sir for gauge light replacement actually gusto ko palitan sakin ng blue. amber kasi hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    thanks for the PM sir garyq.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir gary what about LEDs for the turn signal lamps, brake or park light, and reverse light sa tail lights? Gumagawa rin po ba kayo?

If yes, pa-send naman po kung how much. TIA

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Sir gary what about LEDs for the turn signal lamps, brake or park light, and reverse light sa tail lights? Gumagawa rin po ba kayo?

If yes, pa-send naman po kung how much. TIA
    Up ko lang po question ko.

Pa send na rin po ng quote sa 3rd brake lights (08 Vios and 96 Civic EK). Thanks po sir!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *sir gary

pano kaya mounting nong DRL sa ride ko?

Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    Usap naman tayo about LED's for auto application. Here are some recent projects:

This gauge came out of a Honda Integra and customer retrofitted it into his EK Civic. I upgraded the lighting to amber leds.

and he also asked me to do his 3rd brake light

Why use LED. First for aesthetic purposes, mas maganda. 2nd mas less consumption but the output is much brighter and Longer service lifetime. The OEM leds na ginagamit ko are rated between 50,000-100,000 hrs!

all LEDs are OEM and top notch quality.
    my gauges have dimmers. will it still function if LEDs are retrofitted? please PM the price/quote for a standard gauge cluster LED retrofit.

what's DRL?

thank you sir!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by azzkkr2600 View Post
    my gauges have dimmers. will it still function if LEDs are retrofitted? please PM the price/quote for a standard gauge cluster LED retrofit.

what's DRL?

thank you sir!
    DRL - daytime running lights.

yung mga nakasinding ilaw sa audi.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    babagay kaya DRL sa tucson?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast