New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    HID's on halogen reflector - bad output

Superwhites - been there done that. 2 weeks lang, binenta ko na yung akin. Output sucks, bigtime.

Philips Xtreme power - stock-ish color but intense output. Maganda visibility sa ulan since it's halogen. Partner it with euroline/polarg/solarzen yellow bulbs for fogs.

Osram Nightbreakers - whitish output. weaker in rain. light is intense in dry pavements though.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    for good visibility i'd stick with stock color ranging from 4500k to 5500k on halogen then if you want you can increase the wattage a bit 90/100w for h4 yan gamit ko sa lahat ng cars ko before i switch to hid. if you prefer halogen using this setup will give you better vision even when its raining. before i use flosser brand its just cheap , made in germany cost around 400 to 500 a pair.

then for the fogs yes you can use golden yellow bulbs. for fogs i would suggest that you get any brand whose bulb glass color is a bit of the rainbow still emit yellow color. rather than opting to get bulbs with pure yellow or dark yellow color glass as it filters the lumens coming out of it, the color will be good and pleasing but visibility wise its not good. when you look on the road and the road is wet it gives you less visibility than yellow emitting bulbs whose glass color is rainbow.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    thanks sa mga ngreply..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help: on H4 bulbs