New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Sorry ha...

Pero ewan ko ba sa iyo at nagpapaniwala ka pa sa sinabi ng balasubas mong kumare.

Ano meron at hindi ka maka diskarte ng ayos? Clear as day na ginagago ka na eh wala ka pa kadala dala...

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk
    Baka sa sobrang ganda at ***y ni kumare, hindi na makapag isip ng tama

Seriously, bakit hindi yung asawang lalaki ang makipagusap?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Baka sa sobrang ganda at ***y ni kumare, hindi na makapag isip ng tama

Seriously, bakit hindi yung asawang lalaki ang makipagusap?
    Katal tuhod sa gigil? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabe. Ikaw na naglabas ng DP sa pangalan mo pa yun loan.

Parang sa a slapstick Comedy lang nangyayari yan

Baka hinde ka lang ninong ng bunsong anak ikaw talaga tatay. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinladen View Post
    Update:

I talked to her in person and she said that she will pay the downpayment next month. tanong ko lang, if ever na nagbigay sya para sa downpayment and sa mga upcoming monthly payments but later on hindi na sya makapagbigay ng mga monthly payments for 3 consecutive months at gusto ko nang "batakin" ang sasakyan sa kanya, pwede nya ba ipanglaban na nakapag bigay naman sya ng cash para sa car para hindi ko mabawi? wala pa din syang laban dahil sa akin naka pangalan yung car, right? I wanna make it sure before making decisions. Thanks!
    get the car away from her already.
    even this far away, i sense she is not interested in living up to her agreement with you.
    she has nothing to lose. she's even confident, that you will not be able to get the car away from her for some time.
    ...libre bayad... libre gamit...

ano ba means of livelihood niya, that makes one think she can pay you the down, and keep up with the monthlies?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Linta yan, nagkatawanan tao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    LOL! no, hindi maganda yung girl.

tinanong ko lang kasi if ever na makapagbigay sya ng dp at monthly payments kahit papaano makaka kuha ako ng cash and mababawi ko pa yung sasakyan. sa pagkakaintindi ko pwede ko gawin yun, sinisigurado ko lang na wala akong nilalabag na batas.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

tinanong ko lang kasi if ever na makapagbigay sya ng dp at monthly payments kahit papaano makaka kuha ako ng cash and mababawi ko pa yung sasakyan. sa pagkakaintindi ko pwede ko gawin yun, sinisigurado ko lang na wala akong nilalabag na batas.
    your name is on the CR?
    you can break the glass in broad daylight and drive it away! the police will side with you!

bakit kayo ang nakiki-usap sa kanya?

take the car already! you're being taken for a ride.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    yep! its in my name.

Im thinking of getting a few money from her as a "rental fee" before getting the car.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    ok guys, this answers all your questions, it was not what we all thought in the first place, though my theory was that the friend was an in-law (bayaw/hipag) rather than the ***y kind....

it was a miscalculated risk pala...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yep! its in my name.

Im thinking of getting a few money from her as a "rental fee" before getting the car.
    how can you even dream of actually receiving rental fee from her, when you can not even get back the car in the first place?
    wake up, my man!
    inu-uto ka niya!

let me predict what's going to happen...
    she will hand you some amount of money that is obviously less than the actual amount necessary.
    you will be satisfied with this money, and "will give her more time".
    the subsequent monies she will hand to you, will be erratic and below the amount agreed upon.
    and this will go on and on...
    all this time, you will be faithful in remiting your monthlies to the bank...
    after 5 years, fully paid na ang car, you still haven't logged an hour behind its wheel.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 27th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast