New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I havent attempted to get the car from her yet pero pina blotter ko na sa baranggay nila. last time na binanggit ko sa kanya naging ma drama at naiyak pa. badly needed nila ang sasakyan kasi before gumagastos sila 30-40k monthly sa rent a car. sa city hall nagwo work yung live in partner at may kilala ako na pwede kong kausapin para hindi nila maitakas ang sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    how can you even dream of actually receiving rental fee from her, when you can not even get back the car in the first place?
    wake up, my man!
    inu-uto ka niya!

let me predict what's going to happen...
    she will hand you some amount of money that is obviously less than the actual amount necessary.
    you will be satisfied with this money, and "will give her more time".
    the subsequent monies she will hand to you, will be erratic and below the amount agreed upon.
    and this will go on and on...
    all this time, you will be faithful in remiting your monthlies to the bank...
    after 5 years, fully paid na ang car, you still haven't logged an hour behind its wheel.
    thanks for this.

our agreement is only 1 year monthly payments and then i cash out na nila. hindi ako papayag na lumagpas, if not babawiin ko yung car. that way i can get a free dp and a few monthly payments and Im comfortable with that. maybe im missing something pls enlighten me some more.

thanks for your concern.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinladen View Post
    I havent attempted to get the car from her yet pero pina blotter ko na sa baranggay nila. last time na binanggit ko sa kanya naging ma drama at naiyak pa. badly needed nila ang sasakyan kasi before gumagastos sila 30-40k monthly sa rent a car. sa city hall nagwo work yung live in partner at may kilala ako na pwede kong kausapin para hindi nila maitakas ang sasakyan.
    tahimik na ako.
    bahala ka na, TS.
    pinag-tatakpan mo pa yung uma-abuso sa iyo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    come on "my friend", di paba sapat ang mga advice ng mga tsikot members dito na bawiin mo na ng sapilitan yung oto? wala kang mapapala dyan sa "kumare" mong hilaw. 30-40k pala monthly binabayad sa monthly car rent pero yung monthly ng oto na ni-loan di kaya bayaran?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Bro what if she doesnt pay the Dp, and misses monthly payments?

Ginamit niya yung car FOR FREE while your credit rating is shot to hell. You will be FORCED to keep paying the monthly in order to preserve your credit rating. In the meantime she will find ways (emotional, physical, etc) to keep the car in her hands.

Get the car now.

This is only going down in flames.

Let me summarize:

1) bank didnt approve her loan cause her credit sucks balls
    2) she used you instead to get the car and used you to take out a loan for her

3) you shelled out 450k for the downpayment
    4) you wrote the checks to the bank for the monthly payments. All of these are post dated.
    5) the car is in your name
    6) now that she has her Fortuner she doesnt wanna pay till December
    7) she has so much power over you that you are dyahe to get the car back from her? Or maybe you are afraid of her and her partner?
    8) you are turning to strangers in a car forum for advice?
    9) you seem like a capable person. If you can pass a bank credit check, cough up 450k in cold hard cash for a DP, etc....that means you know how to earn a living. Which would make me assume you have some common sense. So why the hell would you get into a situation like this? Your reasons about being a ninong to her kid ia extremely flimsy.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Baka sundalo yung asawa :D Or someone na pwede sya ipatumba anytime.

Mukhang hindi naman mahirap situation eh, kasi sa kanya naman lahat nakapangalan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    i give up after reading all the advices from our tsikoteers here. like what *dr. d said, "tatahamik nadin ako" hahaha! bahala kana TS mag-decide

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    alright. alright. thanks for the replies. looks like the best thing to do is get the car.

Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Baka sundalo yung asawa :D Or someone na pwede sya ipatumba anytime.

Mukhang hindi naman mahirap situation eh, kasi sa kanya naman lahat nakapangalan.
    yes he is pero retired. senior citizen na pero lagi nagta target shooting. sa totoo lang yan din ang nasa isip ko. hindi ko nakikita na mahirap situation ko. ang talo ko lang ay "nakahiram" sila ng brand new na sasakyan ng isang buwan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Bro what if she doesnt pay the Dp, and misses monthly payments?

Ginamit niya yung car FOR FREE while your credit rating is shot to hell. You will be FORCED to keep paying the monthly in order to preserve your credit rating. In the meantime she will find ways (emotional, physical, etc) to keep the car in her hands.

Get the car now.

This is only going down in flames.

Let me summarize:

1) bank didnt approve her loan cause her credit sucks balls
    2) she used you instead to get the car and used you to take out a loan for her

3) you shelled out 450k for the downpayment
    4) you wrote the checks to the bank for the monthly payments. All of these are post dated.
    5) the car is in your name
    6) now that she has her Fortuner she doesnt wanna pay till December
    7) she has so much power over you that you are dyahe to get the car back from her? Or maybe you are afraid of her and her partner?
    9) you seem like a capable person. If you can pass a bank credit check, cough up 450k in cold hard cash for a DP, etc....that means you know how to earn a living. Which would make me assume you have some common sense. So why the hell would you get into a situation like this? Your reasons about being a ninong to her kid ia extremely flimsy.
    nope, wala akong checks na binigay pero auto debit sa account ko.

life is cheap. i have a gut feel na after nila makuha yung car sinubukan nila ako i setup para "patahimikin" but they failed.

The reason why I wanna get advice here is because I believe that there are people here that can help me. Just like what others are doing.

Maybe you havent known a guy like me but I am a very very good friend/person. If maiku kuwento ko pa sa inyo mga tulong na ginawa ko kahit sa mga hindi ko ka close sigurado hindi kayo maniniwala. last week lang baka may 3-4 na tao akong binigyan ng tulong financial at hindi ako umaasa sa bayad nila. Hindi sa nagmamalaki ako ha.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    just a tip... take what you have to take and go.

if its the car, the girl or anything else.

may panalo and may talo... as I read the messages posted here. Tsikot members just want you to get the best since tapos na, nandyan na yung car...

even if you take the car, its been used by someone else, so para kang bumili ng used car for the price of a new one.

take the girl... (if that will make you happy)

just learn from the experience? - that will cost you 2M (est cost of the car)

We've all done stupid things in our life... personally, I decided to choose to "learn from experience" I lost 5k (it may sound little, pero I was receiving less than that per month on my first pay check)...

My parents once told me, what ever na ipahiram mo (be it a car, money or service), be ready na hindi na sya bumalik syo. Swerte mo kung bumalik, and if not, that's life. Hindi ka nag dadamot kung hindi ka mag pahiram, maybe you're just not comfortable doon sa taong humihingi ng favor.