New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    To those of you out there who have tried Wonder Lube, could you please confirm if it really works as advertised. Is it true that it saves you up to 25% on fuel, prolongs oil change, reduces toxic emissions, restores power, prolongs engine life, etc.?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_roger View Post
    To those of you out there who have tried Wonder Lube, could you please confirm if it really works as advertised. Is it true that it saves you up to 25% on fuel, prolongs oil change, reduces toxic emissions, restores power, prolongs engine life, etc.?
    the only proven thing about wonder lube it is has this certain ability to make your wallet lighter & thinner every time you use the product in your vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ hahaha :bwahaha: argree!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    why spend P150-P300 on a fuel additive that promises to extend mileage when u can use that money to buy fuel instead?

-----

Fuel additive (cost P150-P300) = extend mileage (di pa sure yan)

Additional 2 to 4 liters fuel (P120-P240) = extend mileage guaranteed

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    The reason why it is called 'Wonder Lube' is because people 'wonder' whether it really works or not

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    fuel additive po ba ang wonder lube? i thought oil additive po....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nameless411 View Post
    fuel additive po ba ang wonder lube? i thought oil additive po....
    Well, it is a motor oil additive that has "claims" to reduce fuel consumption by increasing the lubricating power of your engine's oil.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    If what it claim is true, and the huge savings it can give, my goodness thats a lot of peso savings. However, I am not a fan of additive, a good motor oil is already loaded with advance additive technology nowadays. There is no need for additional additive, it does not serves the purpose anymore.
    I am using full synthetic 5W30 valvoline and I get to realize big savings on fuel, plus longer drain intervals w/c translates to less downtime and PMS (cost), and i get to used a high quality oil. I also tried using MAG1 5W30, I got it in Ace Hardware and also gave me the same excellent performance.
    So why would I use another chemicals put inside my engine when I get the desired results anyway...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If I were you, I would not invest my money on an oil additive.... Generally, the benefits that they claim are not true.... Over a decade ago, I experimented on using a well-advertised oil additive,- it wreak (havoc) on the engine..

7101:hooray:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hey there is an additive that stands true to its claims. Increases lubrication, better performance and prologed intervals. Bliss yata tatak ( fire ice and classic )

mods sorry for the OT ha. couldnt resist e

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Wonder Lube - Pinoy Invention