New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Its KIA K2700 sir. same as H100 lang ba ?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    Medyo umandar nanaman yung curiosity ko, I saw different vans (toyota,foton,kia,Mitsu L300,Hyundai Starex,Nissan Urvan etc.) as an ambulance pero ano sa tingin ang pinakamagandang pick na VAN to use as an ambulance? So let's talk about this

-Foton View
    -Nissan Urvan/Urvan Estate
    -Hyundai Starex
    -Toyota Hi-Ace
    -Mitsubishi L300
    -Hyundai H100
    -Kia Kc2700 atbp.

Pwede na yung Hi-Ace GL Grandia, yung gamit ng Aero Med. Pwede na yun. Di naman kailangan super bilis eh.

whoa!!!dual VVTi,..sounds good, teka mukha dito kinuha yung concept sa design ng FOTON VIEW ah....
    Deins. Sa Hi-Ace yun kinuha.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Hmm... if you put it that way... But then, to the best of my knowledge, Korea also uses the K2700/H100 (well, not exactly 2700 since its got the 2.5CRDi) for ambulance service. Still in the end, the Starex CRDi VGT is the ideal ambulance, since it strikes the best balance in ride comfort, power, fuel economy and prestige. Perfect for high end hospitals.
    yep, Hyundai ideal sa pagiging ambulance kaso ngayon wala pa akong nakikitang Hyundai Grand Starex limo na ambulance, karamihan yung mga past model, like singkit and the facelifted na may CRDI,..

another option for me is the FORD E-150, some artist convert this into a dressing room, so there's may be a potencial to make it as an ambu..BUT another big thing to consider is the Fuel Effiency, siguradong taga-taga sa FC yung institution na gagawa nito.

HI-Ace very popular in other institution (like in Muntinlupa City)they are only using the most cheapest variant of Hi-Ace (GL if i'm not mistaken) unlike the Red-cross of the Philippines meron akong nakitang Super Grandia.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yep, Hyundai ideal sa pagiging ambulance kaso ngayon wala pa akong nakikitang Hyundai Grand Starex limo na ambulance, karamihan yung mga past model, like singkit and the facelifted na may CRDI,..

another option for me is the FORD E-150, some artist convert this into a dressing room, so there's may be a potencial to make it as an ambu..BUT another big thing to consider is the Fuel Effiency, siguradong taga-taga sa FC yung institution na gagawa nito.

HI-Ace very popular in other institution (like in Muntinlupa City)they are only using the most cheapest variant of Hi-Ace (GL if i'm not mistaken) unlike the Red-cross of the Philippines meron akong nakitang Super Grandia.
    I have seen a Grand Starex VGT ambulance already, from Manila Doctors yata I'm not very sure. Ok talaga yung Starex as compared to the GL or Super Grandia since magkalapit ang prices nila at ang layo ng difference in terms of power and also the availability of a lower priced manual transmission variant as compared to the Super Grandia.
    On a side note, I have seen a Hiace Super Grandia ambulance at the UST Hospital and it had diplomatic plates.

Quote Originally Posted by ~JasoN~ View Post
    This one

Kia K2700 is a reasonably good vehicle to be converted into ambulance. Not so speedy with its 80ps but can get the job done reasonably and it's not so bad on fuel consumption. And if the ambulance would be used on city and highways it can have a lower deck with that DRW axle.

But the Grand Starex is still the most reasonable option as far as power goes, and also since it already has a van body wouldn't need a modular body to be upfitted.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ~JasoN~ View Post
    Its KIA K2700 sir. same as H100 lang ba ?
    panapat sir pero iba makina ng H 100 hyundai 2.6 ata or 2.5 diesel

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The same question has been tickling my mind for quite a while now. I work [albeit now part-time] for fellow forumer mikomac's uncle who runs a private ambulance company. He runs a mixed fleet comprising of Nissan Urvans, Toyota Hiace (in commuter and GL Grandia guise), some Type II and Type III (modular) Ford E-series vans, an MB100, a Mercedes step van, and a pre-millenium Starex. In our volunteer fire brigade, we run a 2006 Nissan Urvan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Depende siguro sa requirements mo. I once was tasked to procure an ambulance for our company. Very limited ang budget at hindi pangkaraniwan ang area kung saan i-deploy.

I got an ex-Subic Mits Delica 4X4 and had it converted into an ambulance. For roughtly 300 grand, we had an ambulance that can negotiate the very rough and tight roads where we operated. It came equipped with the requisite signages, a roof mounted light bar and siren, a gurney (can be securely locked during transport), 2 oxygen tanks, a fairly sized med cabinet, spine board (w/ reeve sleeve), extrication devices, some basic meds such as IV fluids, intubation kits, pulse oxymeter, splints and what not. We also installed a suction machine (powered by an inverter), an AED, external flood lights, and communications equipment. It was manned 24/7 by a nurse and an EMT.

Simple lang siya at "low cost" pero umubra naman. Mas may tiwala pa yung community sa amin kaysa sa ambulance ng munisipyo. We also had quicker response time.

If I were to do it again, I'll probably opt for the Kia KC2700 4X4 kasi mas malaki at malakas na ng konti at hindi na converted RHD, provided of course na bigyan na ako ng tamang budget hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kung ako yung pasyente Starex crdi. Its the fastest and most comfortable. Matagtag yung ibang choices.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir bigcawa,

I'm on the prowl for functional but inexpensive (even used) pulse oximeter, and possibly a patient monitor (EKG, BP, oxygenation), and defibrillator. Where did you buy your equipment po?

The Urvan is solid platform but isn't the best thing to drive or ride in.

The Carryboy modular ambulance unit for single cab pick ups is my favorite but no one sells a 4x4 single cab pick up locally at the moment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Which Van is the best to use as an AMBULANCE?