New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Medyo umandar nanaman yung curiosity ko, I saw different vans (toyota,foton,kia,Mitsu L300,Hyundai Starex,Nissan Urvan etc.) as an ambulance pero ano sa tingin ang pinakamagandang pick na VAN to use as an ambulance? So let's talk about this

-Foton View
    -Nissan Urvan/Urvan Estate
    -Hyundai Starex
    -Toyota Hi-Ace
    -Mitsubishi L300
    -Hyundai H100
    -Kia Kc2700 atbp.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Alphard 3.5L you can get the patient to the hospital much more quicker than anything else on the road.

seriously,... either the Toyota HiAce or Hyundai Starex. Interior space and ride quality.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    From your list I would pick:

Urvan
    HiAce GL Grandia or Super Grandia body.

Urvan is the most affordable and you can buy it without all the passenger seats. Plus its readily available in white.

Hiace cost much more. It comes with all those passenger seats that need to be discarded and you need to pay extra 15K to get it in white. The GL Grandia body is preferable bec. of its affordability vis a vis Super Grandia. Bet. it and the super grandia, it is more useful as an ambulance due to its one sided sliding door, resulting to more space inside.

I have seen a Super Grandia pearl white converted into ambulance. It belonged to an institution or the city of Cavite.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Alphard bago sa pandinig ko yun a? May nakasabay nga kami ng father ko sa SLEX along southwoods, Nissan Urvan na ambulance mukang may isusugod pa-calamba (naka-siren e) then sabi ng father ko "yan ang mali Urvan gagawin mong ambulansya e ang mabagal nyan" well, hindi suitable ang urvan as an ambu kasi kahit matulin and nakasiren inoovertake pa rin ng ibang vehicles esp. cars.
    Last edited by zap.FREEDOM; February 11th, 2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    From your list I would pick:

Urvan
    HiAce GL Grandia or Super Grandia body.

Urvan is the most affordable and you can buy it without all the passenger seats. Plus its readily available in white.

Hiace cost much more. It comes with all those passenger seats that need to be discarded and you need to pay extra 15K to get it in white. The GL Grandia body is preferable bec. of its affordability vis a vis Super Grandia. Bet. it and the super grandia, it is more useful as an ambulance due to its one sided sliding door, resulting to more space inside.

I have seen a Super Grandia pearl white converted into ambulance. It belonged to an institution or the city of Cavite.
    In Muntinlupa i saw HI-ace ambulances use by the city municipal, dito naman po sa San Pedro, Starex hindi yung bagong labas ngayon ah (yung facelifted version followed by starex singkit na may large headlight already CRDI)
    Last edited by zap.FREEDOM; February 11th, 2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: typographical error

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Toyota Hi-ace The best

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Toyota Alphard 3.5L you can get the patient to the hospital much more quicker than anything else on the road.

seriously,... either the Toyota HiAce or Hyundai Starex. Interior space and ride quality.
    Di puwede ang Alphard dahil sobrang liit nyan tulad ng Hiace Commuter pag ginawang Ambulance..

Magandang gawing ambulance ang Hiace GL Grandia(yan ang kina OTEP),Urvan Estate at Grand Starex(not the TCI).Wag lang L300 na madaling kalawangin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Alphard 3.5L FTW!!

Dual VVTi EFI 3.5L DOHC 24V V6 engine = 275hp
    6 speed A/T
    front/rear disc brakes / traction control

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    why not buy a real ambulance?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    why not buy a real ambulance?

no money to buy it.

no money to maintain it.

no parts (locally) to fix it.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Which Van is the best to use as an AMBULANCE?