New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    I guess this is really true, both are equally competent to do the job, both are fit for purpose. At the end of the day, choose whatever floats your boat.

I saw the Top gear special about the Hilux sa North Pole. Grabe. Galing. Although daming modifications na yun.
    Yeah... Lamang ang Hilux sa payload. Di ba lamang naman talaga palagi ang mga kalaban ng Strada sa payload kasi more biased to comfort talaga ang Strada?

* [r]ichkri3g,

Observations ko lang Wag ka magalit... meron ka namang Gen.3 at Bimmer... hehehe...
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Yeah... Lamang ang Hilux sa payload. Di ba lamang naman talaga palagi ang mga kalaban ng Strada sa payload kasi more biased to comfort talaga ang Strada?
    Yes this is true, the Strada has the least bed payload capacity compared to the others in its class but has perhaps the softest set of shocks. I've always called the Triton Strada a "Sport Pick-up" because of its looks

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    hmmm... para sa kin... both truck have negative differences naman... ang sa kin lang... kung san ka satisfied and comfortable whenever your already riding one of these toys... lalo na sa pagbyahe araw araw, you need to consider many aspects buying the best ride ever. Sa hilux... totoo, sobrang tagtag kasi baka eto yung mga low end hilux. matigas talaga yung shox nya and talagang mananakit yung bewang mo. hahaha...pero may mga hilux naman na ok... kasi you can change the parts upon purchase... kasi yung sa friend ko... when they purchase the unit... they request to change some parts... kaya ok naman. Ok din yung bagong strada... sa porma ok din naman... and if you already tried to ride the strada and you really felt na comfortable ka... consider mo... kasi if you will use this toys naman for carrying loads... either of this two will do...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Some studies show that constant exposure to vibrations can help preserve bone density. So with the the more bone jarring ride, and a glass of anlene everyday, you're on you're way to better bone health!

just kidding.

The strada may be the logical choice in this case - The smaller cargo bed wouldn't be used all too often, and that passenger comfort is closer to a car than it is on the hilux.

I'm just not familiar with the rear amenities on both vehicles. Compared to the ranger, the hilux has better room in the back seats. Not sure about the strada, though.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Yes this is true, the Strada has the least bed payload capacity compared to the others in its class but has perhaps the softest set of shocks. I've always called the Triton Strada a "Sport Pick-up" because of its looks

I don't think that strada has the least bed load capacity... I think it's only the cargo bed dimension which is smaller than the hilux but load capacity and towing capacity is in the side of strada....

07 Toyota Hilux 3.0
    Load capacity: 915kg.
    Towing capacity: 2250kg.

07 Mitsubishi Strada 3.2
    Load capacity: 1010kg.
    Towing capacity: 2300kg.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    * [r]ichkri3g,

Observations ko lang Wag ka magalit... meron ka namang Gen.3 at Bimmer... hehehe...
    ah basta, galit tayo! hehe jk lang.

a lady friend of mine just got her strada gls sport a few days ago, same color tulad kay drave. she told me hilux daw talaga ang gusto niya kaya lang the price difference was a major factor ata. i told her bagay nga sa kanya yung strada, chic na chic ang dating.

*emghee

i agree with you that both the strada & hilux has its own pros & cons. choice or preference na lang siguro. it's good that we are comparing both sport utility trucks minus the idiotic & childish comments like ''the <insert vehicle's name here> sucks! walang kwenta compared to <insert vehicle's name here>'' and keep on blabbering like immature people. being a hilux owner, i would say that the strada is no pushover and i even have high praises for it. just like i said, it's a matter of choice or preference.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    ah basta, galit tayo! hehe jk lang.

a lady friend of mine just got her strada gls sport a few days ago, same color tulad kay drave. she told me hilux daw talaga ang gusto niya kaya lang the price difference was a major factor ata. i told her bagay nga sa kanya yung strada, chic na chic ang dating.

*emghee

i agree with you that both the strada & hilux has its own pros & cons. choice or preference na lang siguro. it's good that we are comparing both sport utility trucks minus the idiotic & childish comments like ''the <insert vehicle's name here> sucks! walang kwenta compared to <insert vehicle's name here>'' and keep on blabbering like immature people. being a hilux owner, i would say that the strada is no pushover and i even have high praises for it. just like i said, it's a matter of choice or preference.

sir,

what color ba strada ni drey? thanks

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    my dad owns a 2007 3.2L Mitsubishi Strada and 2007 Hilux and so far between the two, i prefer the strada more for the ff reasons:

1. with the 3.2L mas mabilis ang hatak at matulin compared to the hilux
    2. mas masarap idrive
    3. di gaano makaldag especially when you go on long travels
    4. dashboard is elegant especially when you get the blue strada which resembles the blue meter cluster
    5. looks is better than hilux in my opinion

only advantage for hilux is high resale value...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hilux 1.330m
    strada 1.230m

the price tells u the big difference
    I love the interior of strada over hilux

The best thing to do is
    Compare them both
    We have different taste
    Value your money

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *ivantage

i forgot yung exact name ng color. eto yung strada ni drave...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Toyota Hilux 4x4 vs. Mitsubishi Strada 4x4