New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    strada na!!!!!!!!!!no brainer choice!!!mala transformers ang dating!! eto yta best seller ng mitsu ngaun.dami na kahit saan!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    +1 STRADA. Value for money. It has been a year since i got my strada. No regrets. Bili na po.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kinda OT...

di ba pareho lang ang suspension ng fortuner & hilux?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    * [r]ichkri3g,

I think sa IFS pareho lang... Pero sa rear, naka solid axle on leaf ang Hilux, and Fortuner naka solid axle on very very very very hard coils.

Maam behn,

If you are not into off-road performance but more in fuel economy. Get the 2.5L, pero I know it is hard to choose between the 3.2L and the 2.5L since 30K lang daw ang difference and you get a lot of freebies. But maintaining the 3.2L requires a lot of oil, consumers more fuel etc.

So if you choose the Strada, ask the owners the pros and cons. I believe Mitsumia has a 2.5L and Lugarai has a 3.2L.

You can ask about how much does it cost to maintain.

Guys, please help maam behn.
    Last edited by drey; November 1st, 2007 at 12:27 AM.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    * [r]ichkri3g,

I think sa IFS pareho lang... Pero sa rear, naka solid axle on leaf ang Hilux, and Fortuner naka solid axle on very very very very hard coils.
    so it's safe to say na kung panget ang stock suspension & ride ng hilux, mas panget ang sa fortuner? or is it the other way around?

*behn_axehl

ma'm, i just got my 3.0L 4x4 hilux 2 months ago & hindi pa umaabot ng 1k ang mileage ko. if you want more interior & cargo space, i can recommend you the hilux. but be prepared for the rough & bouncy ride. i recently upgraded my hilux's suspension with a full & complete OME suspension setup which drained me of almost 60k, and guess what... mas ok na ang ride niya! if you want to burn 60k for suspension upgrades, go for the hilux. but if you're the type who hates customizing, go for the strada. i don't own one, but i've driven one on a test-drive and i can assure you won't be disappointed with it. to sum it all up, if price is not an issue, you won't lose out on both pick-up trucks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    so it's safe to say na kung panget ang stock suspension & ride ng hilux, mas panget ang sa fortuner? or is it the other way around?

*behn_axehl

ma'm, i just got my 3.0L 4x4 hilux 2 months ago & hindi pa umaabot ng 1k ang mileage ko. if you want more interior & cargo space, i can recommend you the hilux. but be prepared for the rough & bouncy ride. i recently upgraded my hilux's suspension with a full & complete OME suspension setup which drained me of almost 60k, and guess what... mas ok na ang ride niya! if you want to burn 60k for suspension upgrades, go for the hilux. but if you're the type who hates customizing, go for the strada. i don't own one, but i've driven one on a test-drive and i can assure you won't be disappointed with it. to sum it all up, if price is not an issue, you won't lose out on both pick-up trucks.
    * [r]ichkri3g,

Sorry sir [r]ichkri3g, but I would sa aking obserbasyon the color of the Hilux's instrument panel looks cheap. Much more if you feel the plastic it feels rough. Sa Strada naman, panget ang plastic nya malapit sa doors but it was intended to be like that para madaling linisin.

Take a closer look... The switches doesn't satisfy my craving too.

Opinion ko lang po... Speaking as a member, not a mod.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *drey

i am very offended with your posts... nah, im just kidding bro.

yeah the plastic is not that really good. sa design ng whole dash, mas gusto ko ang sa strada, kinda reminds me of my mom's gen 3 pajero. to be honest, marami akong ayaw sa hilux ko. heck, if i could re-design it gagawin ko noh. hehe. but IMHO, it has it's own redeeming points.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i have a friend who upgraded his fortuner and hilux with suspension etc (dami kasi pera) sabi kasi niya pangit talaga ride nang sasakyan niya. i have driven both and i think meron talaga improvement after sa upgrade, what if i also change my suspension system ano kaya resulta...baka luxury truck na ang ride...

just my 2 cents....

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    So far sa mga comparisons of these two pick-ups here sa different forums, wala naman talagang lumalamang because both have significant Pros and Cons. In other words, it is very difficult to make the mistake of choosing a bad pick-up these days.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    So far sa mga comparisons of these two pick-ups here sa different forums, wala naman talagang lumalamang because both have significant Pros and Cons. In other words, it is very difficult to make the mistake of choosing a bad pick-up these days.
    I guess this is really true, both are equally competent to do the job, both are fit for purpose. At the end of the day, choose whatever floats your boat.

I saw the Top gear special about the Hilux sa North Pole. Grabe. Galing. Although daming modifications na yun.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Toyota Hilux 4x4 vs. Mitsubishi Strada 4x4