New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Both a very good vehicle. But most mechanics i talked to would say if u want a vehicle without any headaches then get the Toyota Rav4.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by joelab75 View Post
    Both a very good vehicle. But most mechanics i talked to would say if u want a vehicle without any headaches then get the Toyota Rav4.
    most mechanics dont have experience with both rav4 and crv. its only on one or the other.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the toyota reputation wins again.

or,
    siguro, mas malaki ang chansang sa banawe dinadala si ravvy, while sa casa dinadala si crv.
    ...more income for the mechanics.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 28th, 2019 at 02:23 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    most mechanics dont have experience with both rav4 and crv. its only on one or the other.
    says who?

I had a 2004 CRV and never had any problem. Rav 4 sold more vehicles outside pick up Trucks in the U.S every year for the last 3 years. Andd been a top 3 every year for so long. Maybe there was a reason for it? like very reliable vehicle? There were datas that says Rav4 is a better and more reliable. let me see your data that says most mechanics DONT have experience with both rav4 and crv.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the toyota reputation wins again.

or,
    siguro, mas malaki ang chansang sa banawe dinadala si ravvy, while sa casa dinadala si crv.
    ...more income for the mechanics.
    heh heh.
    a proven reputation. My honda civic fd had so many headaches and very expensive to maintain. So he had to go.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    says who?

I had a 2004 CRV and never had any problem. Rav 4 sold more vehicles outside pick up Trucks in the U.S every year for the last 3 years. Andd been a top 3 every year for so long. Maybe there was a reason for it? like very reliable vehicle? There were datas that says Rav4 is a better and more reliable. let me see your data that says most mechanics DONT have experience with both rav4 and crv.
    very limited info in the Philippines market. context... its a local forum..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    very limited info in the Philippines market. context... its a local forum..
    exactly! so dont assume.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12