New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kung meron ba ibang car, ill go for any hatch car... very practical, spacious and easy to drive... if i were in your shoes, ill pick the honda jazz, rio, fiesta and swift in order... how about a kia soul??

swift kung gusto mo medyo maiba ka naman.. tamang laki lang kaya magandang daily drive..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Fiesta na lang kung yan lang ang choices pero consider mo na rin ang Elantra ganun din presyo nun

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    magkano ba prices ng elantra? ang hirap na kasi ibrowse yung elantra thread 159 pages na... pero di ba yung entry level model super liit ng rims and its MT?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Get the ford fous svp 1.8hatch instead. Ford is giving at least 30k discount for ford focus. Medyo malakas sa gas to the other 3 you mentioned butou are getting free gas anyway. The svp model comes with complete wrap around skirts and it is higher in category in any of the 3 you mentioned.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    magkano ba prices ng elantra? ang hirap na kasi ibrowse yung elantra thread 159 pages na... pero di ba yung entry level model super liit ng rims and its MT?
    P798k for 1.6MT. The rims are 16", IIRC. It's still better than a subcompact, and has better mileage, too.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    P798k for 1.6MT. The rims are 16", IIRC. It's still better than a subcompact, and has better mileage, too.
    798k for 1.6 MT and 868k I believe for the 1.6 AT. For the 1.6 models the rims are actually 15', tyres are 195/65 R15. and yeah I agree ang liit nga for such a nice looking car,haha!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Who cares about rims? It's the most metal you can get for the money... and the fastest metal for the money, since the only 1.5 - 1.6 liter subcompact that comes with a manual is the Mazda2, and that one is down on power compared to everything else.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    But it is much difficult if you buy a car then later you realize that the other option is much worthy!

If you are rich, go ahead pick what you want in an instant. But if you want to value your money, my friendly advice is "research further"!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I will wait for 2012 Toyota Yaris next year.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    798k 1.6M m/T sulit na sulit tsaka ano naman kung maliit yung rims keya nga madaming shop na nagbebenta ng aftermarket rims o di kaya salpakan mo ng rims ng Sonata Premium kung kasya.... Paki correct na lang kung mali yung mga opinion ko

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Swift, Fiesta or Rio hatchback?